1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At a stand still

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by blankpaper, Oct 15, 2009.

1. blankpaper

So basically i'm bi... lol you have no idea but that was really hard for me to put down in words. I thought I might be more lez for a while but then lately there's been this one guy or whatever and whenever I am not hanging with him I'm checking out girls:icon_bigg I haven't told anyone and I was honestly planning to tell smy best friend but I kind of just didn't do it. I know that there won't be a problem when i do tell her but I just don't really feel like I need to do it now. Am I just deluding myself that I have the courage to do this by pushing it off? Have any of you ever been in the position where you could tell but but didn't feel the need to? IDK its weird for me becasue normally I make really strong decisions about somthing and backing off of this is kind of odd. Or am I just being stupid? lol thats always a possibility

2. Gaetan

All I can really say is, you'll tell someone when you're ready.

I saw a friend of mine just an hour ago that I honestly cannot wait to come out to. But the street was neither the time nor the place to do such a thing. So I didn't.

You're not deluding yourself, you're just not ready. Just take a breath, and wait for the time when you are ready.