1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSN; please help me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AllSmiles, Oct 17, 2009.

1. AllSmiles

So there is this guy, which I chatted with on MSN some months ago. I don't know him, and I've never seen him IRL before. We talked really good together and we sorta clicked. But then he asked if we could cam together. The naughty way :icon_redf He's as old as me, btw. I said no, because I didn't feel like doing, especially not with some random guy. Since I turned his offer down, he hasn't been online. Until now; yesterday he send me an offline message, saying that it had been a long time since we last talked. Oh, he has just logged on this very moment (I logged off to hear your opinions before talking to him again)

This is the problem: Should I still talk to him, knowing that caming is what he really want (and which he'll probably try to convince me to do) or should I just not talk to him.

The thing, which is for talking to him, is that he's really sweet and nice to talk, the thing, talking against it, is that I really don't want to cam with him. At least until I know him better. I don't, when he asked, he seemed very pushy, something he wasn't when we were just talking.

Any thoughts, opinions, ideas or advices? Anything's appreciated. Thanks in advance :icon_bigg

2. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Just be blunt with him. If he buggers off again then he's not worth the hassle!

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Have you 2 not seen pics of each other? Dont know he might be an old perve ya know..

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say you turned down his invite to "naughty cam". Have you "non-naughty cammed"? OK, I cringed typing that, but you know what I mean. Have you just chatted with your computer cameras on? Because if not, you can always lie and say you don't have one. :slight_smile:

Other than that, it's up to you. If you think you can abide by your line, and say "I'm not doing that, I'm not interested in doing that, so don't ask again", then fine - keep chatting with him. If you think he's gonna keep pushing you in that direction, don't.

Lex

5. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My guess is he's camming with other guys. Chat with him if you'd like, but I wouldn't hold-out for more.

my dad always says, if you're going to be an old man, might as well be a dirty old man.

Smart guy.

=]

6. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you really like talking to him then you shouldn't just stop based on one incident. If he tries to pressure you into it just let him know that's not what you're out to get. If he is any sort of friend (an actual friend, not just looking to get some :icon_wink) he'll understand and stop the naughty cam intentions. If he still keeps bugging you about it after you’ve already told him this then I say drop the conversation with him.

7. AllSmiles

Thanks to all of you :icon_bigg

I know he's as old as me, so it's a problem :slight_smile:

I think, I'll do this: I'll start chatting with him again. Then if he asks again, I'll decline his offer nicely.If he doesn't respect that I'll just stop talking with him, cause his not a person, that I'd want to be/talk with :slight_smile:

Once again, thanks to all of you guys, it helped me decide what I'm going to do :icon_bigg

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

HAHAHA!! lol your dads a perv :dry:

9. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^ I know. And I wuvs him for it. I want to be like him =]

10. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

omg i have this girl that always does that!!! except she wants pictures, because i told her i dont have a camera. and she's older than, which isn't a problem, but "she" (if she is a she) keeps asking me to. and i don't want to be rude but i told her i'm not comfortable with it. and i thought about the fact that she could be doing this with other girls if she wanted to, and i told her that there were plenty of other girls on the site to "talk" to and she said she only wanted me, because she "knew" me. yes, we've talked twice on meebo. you DEFINITELY know me :dry: like.. what??? either way.. i'm stealing all of your advice!

11. HighintheClouds

I was just about to give you your own advice, but you beat me to it. Good on you man. =)

12. AllSmiles

yeah, that's exactly how I feel

OMG, she said that? Saaay whaaaat :icon_bigg I don't even know what to say :wink:

Feel free to do so :grin:

13. Fargo

Fargo Guest

I've had many encounters with guys like that, and I used to go for it. But now I realize, I'm nothing more than someone to cam and "get off" with. So, if I notice that that is all they want, I block/delete them. I don't need pointless people like that begging me to cam with them. It's almost like a hook up, more safe, but still, nothing behind it.

14. Mickey

I'm glad you decided not to do this. Stick to your convictions.
    I agree with another poster. How do you REALLY know who you're talking to?
    People can be who & what they want to be,on a computer. Good for you.

15. AllSmiles

Well, I know that. That's why I'm so doubtful about it, the thought of just being some random guy, who someone else just wants to get off with.