1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Oct 17, 2009.

1. There is this freshman who I think might be gay, and I kinda have a crush on him. So to try to find out if he is I've been trying to hang out with him more. But it's weird cause the only thing we talk about is student council and band. He doesn't appear to have many friends, kind of a drifter, going from one group to the next. And I am the same way so we stick together. Both of his parents are VERY involved in the church. Other than that I don't know much about him and i cant ask my other friends if they think he is because the people that no I'm gay moved or graduated. I don't know how to dig anymore and I don't want it to push us away cause he is a good friend. Or it all could be a delusion of me wanting him to be gay.

2. Paragon

Paragon Guest

just ask, if hes a friend he wont take offense, he shouldnt anyway

3. I would if it was that easy, in fact I'd come out to him, but I'm afraid he might carry the same stupid views of his parents and I don't wanna jeopardise the friendship.

4. No One

Ok being that i know most of the freshman who is it?