1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do girls get hit on a lot??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    At work recently 2 girls complain about being hit on by two different guys. One woman is a ugly and borderline disturbing and the guy she said she was hit on was attractive for her. While the other girl is average and the guy she was hit on was in her league.

But it seems like girls get hit on often or something regardless of looks.
    ---///
    I'm asking more to the females on the forum. What's the difference from being hit on and flirting?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um...just a little hint. This is a support forum and it would be great if you could leave your definitions as to how someone looks to yourself. I have got two little pieces of news for you: one, looks aren't everything! and two, even though you would describe someone using these terms someone else will use quite different terms.

As this does not belong in S&A I have closed this thread and I strongly urge you to refrain from making these kinds of threads in the future. If you really want to know what the difference between flirting and being hit on are, start asking in a more appropriate and friendly manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.