1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for a paper (help appreciated)!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RaeofLite, Oct 19, 2009.

1. RaeofLite

I'm sitting in the library of the college I attend... pouring over possible options the prof has given us to write about for Canadian Law.

Three of the topics I like are...

-Discuss the pros and cons of establishing a Marriage Dissolution and Family Matters Board. What matters would this administrative tribunal deal with and why would it deal with those matters? What matters would this tribunal not deal with and why would it not deal with these matters?

-Do you believe that a spouse should be entitled to “support” for life? If so, in what circumstances?

-Examine the law with respect to the issue of a social host’s responsibility to their guest or a member of the public when an intoxicated guest leaves the home of the host and is involved in an accident that results in personal injury to the guest and/or member of the public.

but I'm not sure how I should get started. If anyone has any prior experience or is in the same boat, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks ahead of time.

#1 RaeofLite, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. mcrteenagers

3. Darkwing65

Yeah you'd have to choose the one that speaks to you. OR, the one that finds you. I usually go to the library and get a plethora of material on the subject and eventually a good topic will present itself.