1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Accident, Grades, Confusion

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay at work today I bump into a car (everything okay), but I feel really embarrass since it left a dent, but I have insurance. I just hate people talking about me behind my back, it's my only weakness. I don't care if its in front of me, but it feels more real when I find out later...

But, I don't know how to face them tomorrow, except laugh if it off if they ask, since it's the worst place to have a car accident at. It's not an overly huge deal besides that. But I felt insanely embarrass and depress when I went in to explain what happen.... and disturbed about what my family going to say. I feel like I made the hugest mistake of my whole life... it could had been prevented but I can't turn back time.

Now I have tons of school stuff to do, and I have minimum hours to accomplish them, and I have to focus 100% of my attention into it for the next 3 weeks to survive. It's the difference of mediocre and good, and then the quarter is done. I want to sleep, but my work hour combine with school is making my world spin.

I feel lost right now, since during work today I reassess myself (which I haven't done in a while), and decided I want to get into the adult industry in the summer since my life is passing quickly behind me. And I keep getting off my diet, since after being stress out and all I ate today, and I keep saying tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. And if I don't lose the weight there is no way I am getting into that industry.

I made a promise to myself I have to be under 140 to even begin. Which is this gogo bar in the nearest big city. And I need money more than anything, I need 5 k to fix my face; scars and my nose looks too heavy for my face. I need 20 k to move after high school to New York. And I need 10 k for this car. But I need to move to my New York... I don't care what anybody said. And I wanted to lose my virginity soon as possible, but I think that's more silly thinking since virginity is the only thing that I am proud to have when it's really nothing. I just want a boyfriend now.

And my family hates me more than anything.... I fight with them too much. . It's a love/hate relationship with them, and the only one who likes me so far is my dad, but there's no love in it. I think we act like perfect strangers, since I hardly know him anymore even though he lives in the same house. My mother knows me well, but she only knows what I show and that's a quarter of who I really am. I have no personality, and just a name to everyone else. Inside I am just depress, and wanting to leave to New York.

#1 Jack2009, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    okay its cool now...

i guess writing it out has taken the pain away