1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GAHH!! Im trying so hard but nothing will work!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KewrtEchavers, Oct 20, 2009.

1. KewrtEchavers

Theres this guy at school and im trying so hard to talk to him and impress him but he is putting walls to himself as if he doesn't care about the world and he has this certain friends the jockish type and he would only talk to them (hes in da baseball team strong hands ^^) and Im not the sporty type of person maybe except volleyball or soccer(goalie) and I dont know wut to do? Then I tell myself something as hard as this is not worth it anymore but then when i see him in da locker room and i walk passed him and he walk pass me i try not to stare so I stare at his eyes and he looks back but then I look away so he wouldnt think im staring and he does the same!!! GAHH its frustrating. I know that I this is just another one of those crushes but you know my heart wont understand that so I dont know if hes worth it or if i should try harder cuz its eating me apart. :wink:) sorri bout the no periods and da grammar mistakes

2. biisme

Well, I would say, first off, stop trying to impress him. He's probably more willing to like you and talk to you if you just act like yourself, because people can usually tell when people are trying to impress them.

Now, what do you try and talk to him about?

3. KewrtEchavers

haha ty for da advice and im like da typical shy person and i just try to talk to him about school stuff and i dont realli talk to him normally cuz i get nervous and plus I dont think he likes me because he saw my ipod and saw my songs ;P and we dont have the same taste proabably ;P So i dont know if he just might be shy but yea Is he worth it? or should i look for someone else

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've tried scaling his walls (or tunneling under them), and he hasn't shown any sign of letting you in, I'd honestly just back off. Stay friendly with him, but he certainly doesn't sound like he's that interested in befriending you. Friendships aren't supposed to be a chore to get started. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. KewrtEchavers

yea the thing i feel bad cuz out everyone like everyone he treats me realli mean well not mean but like he ignores me and he doesnt try to start a conversation, he wud rather talk to a pole than start a conversation with me and i dont know wuts going on. Also Im not shure if he is curious but like everytime i see him hes always messing around with this other guy and hugs him(not often) but they get a little touchy and even the girls in my class like notices and i dont know relli wut to do. Getting to closure I guess isnt an easy thing to say

6. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First, is he out of your league.

Second, is he gay.

Third, leave him alone.

He does not want to be your friend, and if you force a friendship on him then he's going to think of it as him wasting his time with you. Worse, he's going to think of you as a stalker.

7. dude99

dude99 Guest

well if u very keen on him perhaps u could always play baseball and hope to join in his team. Well if he is a jock type perhaps he only wants to talk with the fellow jocks at school and perhaps just thinks you are a nerd.

anyway do whats right for u, but if u cant or dont want to join then I sure u will find other guys.

8. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Easiest answer to your question, mate.

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>First, is he out of your league.

Nobody is out of your league except those that decide (for whatever reason) that you're out of their league.

Lex

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It maybe that he isn't out or comfortable with being gay yet. When I first came out I had a few people want to take me out and to the clubs and what not, but I needed to get used to my gayness (It's the best way I could think to put it).

Or it could just be that he is not interested and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

11. KewrtEchavers

yea i guess you guys are right :bang: ;P oh well things arent always gonna go my way so i jus have to learn to accept it and probably move on ;P but i sit near him everyday -_- its gonna be like suicide everytime.