1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

personal input...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by i need help, Oct 22, 2009.

1. i need help

ok first off i will tell you that this is one of the age old "i fell for my best friend" stories...from here out wwe will refer to him a C...he is my age and all that jazz...ok

so he knows im gay, i told him a good amount of time ago, he is cool with it there was never and problems/awkwardness or anything...no biggie...well a few moths ago we were at a friends place for a party it was like 5 in the morning every one was sleeping we wernt drunk (anymore), i was laying on the couch he was on the floor right in front of the couch, and some how we ended up holding hand for like 20 minutes, i dont know how (i had already liked him/he already new i was gay) we ended up falling asleep under the same blanket on the floor together...(nothing happened), the next morning he was sitting on the couch and i ended up laying with my head on his lap, not intentional, but i was like oh sorry he told me that is was fine and to make myself comfortable. like 2 weeks later he was at my house and he was laying in my bed (sits on the floor, i like it really low) and i was laying on the floor, we were watching a movie and again some how POW...we were holding hands again, dont know how it happened and i dont remember starting it...well he got a text and he took is hand back (sad face) then like a minute later he was like oh do you want this back (FU*K yeah [in my head]) we changed movies back to holding hands then i remember waking up 45 min later him sleeping and we were still holding hands!!...

so i think to my self that i need to tell him that i like him so i can figure what the hell is going on...but i didnt want to come out and say it, so i text him this

if i knew someone who like you, but is afraid to tell you because there not you "type" and they dont want things to be weird, would you want me to tell you​

and he sent me back 'i kinda figured you've like me for a while now"

and its kinda of been awkward now...why...and why if i thought i liked him, i dont mean anything to him why would he let all that happen...what do you guys think...i need to know what to do...but so you all know i would rather have his as my best friend that one night on fun then not have him at all...

2. x2x2x2x2y2

Maybe he has to sort through feelings he has and his sexuality. Or Maybe he just wanted to know if you liked him and now that he's knows, the mysterys gone. Just my thoughts.

3. i need help

i like the first part better...
    and we have a mutual friend that told me the same thing...ugh...

4. Did you tell him that?

He's probably just as nervous as you are. Maybe he's thinking "How do I let him know I just wanna be friends?" or "I like him, too, but I don't know if I want to do anything about it just yet."

I know guys in general don't talk much, but you really should try to sit him down and have a conversation with him about it. He obviously cares enough about you to let you hold his hand!