1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Easy?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fargo, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Fargo

Fargo Guest

K, so I guess I'm pretty easy to get into a relationship and I just need some reassurance and maybe some advice on controlling myself from getting into stupid relationships. Well to start things off, yesterday I got into a relationship with someone who has "loved me" and I have loved back. The plan was for me to move out there next semester (This was thought of before we got together). Then a little later that evening, I find out someone I had dated a long time ago and still talked to me (Who I thought was a 17 year old boy) was actually a fake. Turned out he is some 26 year old man who did it because he was bored, for 2 whole years+. So, when I was 16, I was being invited for phone sex and cam sex by someone who wasn't even who he said he was. =/ Then later that night, my boy starts going wacko saying I hate him and that he is dumb and all that shit, and then I continuously tell him he's wrong and that I love him. That carries on for awhile, and then I just get tired of it and tell him I'm going to bed and that I'll text him in the morning. And he's like "No, I'll text you. Peace." So I text him this morning, and he pretends to be his sister saying that he died =/ Interesting way to end a relationship, eh? Other relationships I've been in, I was too passive and got used a lot. I thought the only way to keep them happy was to get them what they wanted. Then they dump me, guess I was wrong. :eusa_doh:

2. tylerzane69

the best thing to do in a relationship is be you! you cant be what everyone else wants, because then you wont be truly happy, i would say make a vow to not date for a while and just get back to you.

3. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

You have to dig through a lot of dirt before you find your diamond.