1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romantic Moments of yur life <33 (stories to cheer us up ^^)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KewrtEchavers, Oct 24, 2009.

1. KewrtEchavers

Im in a pretty crappy mood so I wanna hear romance stories haha xD. Reading your experiences might help me feel that there is always hope and possibilities again in life :wink:) TY U (!)

2. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    This is a really cute idea for a thread! :grin:

...If only I had something to contribute to it....

3. JakeBHT

Theres a hill where she lives, I went round to see her and so we went out tabogoning on it. Everyone was laughing and smiling this was truly the happiest day of my life for i felt loved and knew i loved her too. The whole day was spent on this crisp white hill, then we went back to her house and had cheese toasties, tea. Then at about 5:00pm she left me. Sorry Rachel, eleanor can delete this if you don't want it here.

4. AtomicCafe

Not overly romantic since no one's ever done anything overtly romantic for me....

The other day, I was horribly depressed by a bunch of stuff going on, so I put up a quick Facebook status to let people know not to bother me that day. My crush saw it and texted me, so I just said I was angry and was really short with her. I started to feel bad since she didn't answer. Turns out she went out, bought some Barbies, and came over to my place so we could spend the afternoon giving them total makeovers like I did when I was a little kid. Definitely put me back in a great mood. <33

5. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    To me I like normal romance not over the top just a loving relationship and it's the little things like when they stroke your arm or wrap themselves around you when it's cold

But if I'm going for the most romantic moment in my life I would say it was when my ex-girlfriend Frankie first told me she loved me during a massive arguement (sounds wierd and unromantic I know but it wasn't) cause it was one of those moments you realise your madly in love which I think is very romantic

6. warrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Are you asking for real life stories or fictional ones? If it is the former one, theni never had any romantic moments - and hopefully, will never have one. If, however, it is the latter, I can post my own creations - something I do to feel the empty void of my life, something that most certainly is going to remain unfulfilled. Reading/writing can bring us closer to the reality, and make us feel what we may never experience in life, ain't it?

If you are looking for high-quality gay fictions, then I will suggest www.gayauthors.org. The site may not contain as much as fictions like, say, Nifty, but the quality is definitely. I have read quite a few stuffs from there, so ask me if you need any recomendation.

7. kettleoffish

Mine is pretty clichéd but it was sooo cute and romantic at the time.

It was the night I met my boyfriend, we'd been talking for much of the afternoon and it was sort of awkward because we could both tell we both liked each other but didn't really know what to do about it. We were standing at a bus stop with a load of his friends (I was in his town, and we were waiting for a bus with a mutual friend) and someone asked me who I was, so I said. And they asked me if I was gay, so I said yes. then they asked if me and Logan (my boyfriend) were going out, so I sort of looked at him and he just said "he hasn't asked me yet", so I sort of mumbled "well.. do you want to?" and he just kissed me, right there, in front of everyone, half of whom didn't know he was gay until then.

8. RaRa

Aww. That's so cute. :grin:

9. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Now if I'm going to come out to a mass of people that's how I'm going to do it. :grin:

10. Miles D

Well, my first girlfriend & I (before we were together) were cuddling in her bed, and she kept licking my face, holding my hand, nuzzling against me, and then I told her I had never been kissed before.
    She just looked at me and said, "oh, sorry... well, do you want to be?"
    and I was completely taken off guard and so I said something awkward like "maybe? I don't know."
    so she told me to stop her if I wanted. and then just kissed me, completely gently and sweetly. it was amazing :grin:

11. tylerzane69

the most romatic thing i can remember is the night i met my current boyfriend....

We met at a bar where i was sitting with some of my new friends from college, and he joined our table, he was sitting and talking with a friend while i was discussing with another friend on whether or not he was gay, i thought so but she didnt, after he got done dancing with the friend he was talking with, i bluntly asked him who he was, i was like your sitting at my table i would like to know who you are. after that we started talking and he ended up coming back to my friends apartment with me and we ended up walking around until 5am and i showed him the place i liked to go and sit and think, it was a lil hillside by the college that looked over the next town where you could see all the lights and just dream about what else is out there, we ended up sleeping next to each other that night cuddling and talking. i may not remember what was exactly exchanged through conversation that night, but i do know it was the night i changed and seen a future for me as long as i had him by my side.(*hug*):kiss:

Joseph I love you more than i have ever loved anyone, im sorry if i have done anything that was wrong and i want to do everything i can to make it better!

#11 tylerzane69, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  12. DAMONdisaster

My ex introduced me to my boyfriend, which is also his ex too. Kinda confusing. But anyway. We started talking when I gave him my number and we just talked about how our ex hurt us in the same ways, and we were on the phone for maybe 5 hours. Well the next morning, I go to school with a genuine smile on my face, something that hasn't happened for a very long time, and I tell my friends that I met someone new, and they were all happy for me. We talked again that night for a few hours, and we both knew we fell in love right on the phone. I asked if he wanted to come over, and he said yes. He took the bus over here and I met him at an intersection. We started walking home, and thats when we started holding hands and thats when he said "I Love Yu" to me. I gave him a kiss and a hug and continued the journey back to my house. At my house, we watched movies and cuddled together, and I looked in his eyes, and I could tell that he really, genuinely loves me. When we took him home, he looked like he was about to cry, so I gave him a hug and said everything will be alright and that I would see him the next weekend. We have been going out for two weeks now. And I love him with all my heart.

13. revolutionrock

Oh, golly, I nearly cried. This is adorable!

14. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    wah -_- i was gonna post my moment but then i read others and mine feel so pathetic u_u well anyway... >>
    well one was with my "ex" (we dint really started and then it ended weirdly) went to my house and there was nobody home so :3 we went to the sofa and we sat there then he just hugged me :3 and said "i wish we could remain like this always" and we did till like...i heard a door opening XD (my mon got home >_>)
    and (this is like the most pathetic one xD), moments with the one im in love righ now like... were in the subway and theres like a LOT of people so he has to hold on of me to ...not falll ? xD and *sighs* u_u
    or when im buggin him like tickling him and then he grabs my hand so i stop :3 and...*sighs again* u_u

15. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've seriously never had a romantic moment. :frowning2:

16. Stuie

Romantic doesn't really seem to find its way anywhere near me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Unless it's Romantic as in period of classical music. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Then I'm really quite familiar with it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

*huggles*

17. SilhouetteDream

Me either. At least not face to face with someone.
    But don't worry, we'll make it! Best for last, right? :grin:

18. Paragon

Paragon Guest

i was just talking and joking around with a girlfriend and she just looked right into my eyes and gave the most sincere smile...

19. haelmarie

The guy I've been lusting over for like two years asked me for a pencil. I winked at him and said "Baby, you can use MY pencil any time you like".

No, actually, I just kind of reverted in the socially awkward phase and averted eye contact.

God, I'm pathetic.

20. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I am not sure if this classifies as being romantic, but it is really sweet, so that's close enough right?

Anyways, a couple of weeks ago, I had been having a terrible day. I found out I made a C on an exam I thought I did well on, had to work with people I didn't like at work, and came home to find someone parked in my parking space. So I go to make dinner, and to make a long story short, I drop a casserole dish filled with pork roast, gravy, and vegetables onto the floor. My boyfriend hears the crash and comes over to see what happened. At this point, I don't know whether I want to start yelling obscenities, or to just cry. He told me to go clean up (I had gravy and stuff all over me) and that he would clean up the mess. Well, he cleaned up the mess, and then took me out to a restaurant. It was soooooo sweet and it really made my week. Just one of those moments where I realized that he must love quite a bit to not even get upset and to clean it all up for me. Makes me happy just thinking about it :grin: .

#20 Kevin42, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009