1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy helping me with a problem?? =]

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Michael1992, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Michael1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right... A year ago I had a massive crush on my best friend at the time, Will

Since then I got over him and managed to come out to my friends first as Bi and then as Gay in April of this year [same time I joined EC]

But since then I've had some bad experiences with lads... one sent me mixed messeges so I cud never tell whether they liked me or not and another I didn't like but still did stuff with and had to break up before we got together because he knocked me sick.

Now however the idea of being with any lad doesn't really appeal to me anymore [sometimes] and I find myself attracted to my friend Megan, but she thinks I'm gay, how do I tell her when Im not sure whether Im gay, straight or Bi

Im so confused but at the same time dont want to be as upset as I was last year with Will

2. justbeingme

I've had friends who have gone through the same thing, and you need to look inside and figure out how you like her. Is she just the closest person to you that you authentically care about? Or is she someone that you want more from than just friendship. Then you worry about how to break it to her that your not gay, that you like girls as well as guys.

3. Michael1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you
    That makes things a lot easier if I seperate them into two different thing instead of one big thing
    thank you =]