1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foreign situation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Courtneyyy, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Courtneyyy

Ok, so in my 20 (almost 21) years of existence, I have yet to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. And, I am still quite a virgin.

This summer, while working for a non profit organization//church camp type thing, I met a guy. He was at a different site than I was so I really only saw him for a week of training (in June) and then a week of debrief (in August). It was at debrief in August when we started to get close. Then about a month after I got home, I traveled 10 hours via Greyhound bus to a party for one of our co workers that was leaving for the peace corps. At said party, we made out and stuff (nothing below the waist). A month later (a week ago) we went to Disneyland with some of our coworkers (and my older brother). In Disneyland we held hands on all the rides and cute stuff like that. However, in the few times that I have seen him, we've gotten practically no alone time.

We pretty much every day, and I invited him to come to visit me at school (since I've gone to California twice to see him (and other people) it's his turn to come see me). He's coming this weekend and will stay with me in my dorm. My roommate is going through some weird shit (if you really want to know- PM me) and will be at her house for the next week or two, so it will just be me and him here.

I'm not entirely sure how to act in this situation. We've never even been on a date, and he's going to stay with me for two nights- in my dorm, sharing a twin bed (unless I take my roommate's bed, but I think that would be weird?)

I guess what I'm asking, is, how do I handle the situation? We're both rather shy, so I think there will be some (a lot) of awkward silences. What can I do to avoid those? And, like, do I go to the bathroom to change my clothes? (my dorm is apartment style so I have my own bathroom). Also, there's not much to do in this town, so I don't think we'll be busy all day, Saturday, any tips on something fun to do? Also, we've never really talked about like our relationship and if we're bf/gf-is that something I should bring up?

Thanks!