1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Girlfriend Falling for Me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Dare2bProud

I don't know how many of you have been in a situation like this ... I met this girl through work, from the very beginning she knew of my sexual preference and seemed alright with it. We started hanging out. She never had many friends and just got out of a bad relationship. We hung out non-stop and always did things after work. Well she had started to get very jealous of me, my position at work (extra projects that she feels since she's been in the business longer than me that she should have gotten .... etc ..) and my night life and the friends and connections I've made. I tried to get her to go out with my friends and I but she always declines or if she does go she didn't fit in. Well she introduced me to her family, her mother is a counselor and my friend knew what I was going through and thought her mother would be a good source to speak to. I started talking to her mother a lot and she got jealous thinking her mother liked me better than she liked her and she was very vocal about that. She than started saying that I like her sister better than I like her and that me being "gay" is a cover up. She would always ask if I was sure that I was gay and that I should come to the other side. We also once had an uncomfortable discussion about surrogate mothers when I mentioned when I get a partner I'd like to adopt and than she quietly offered to be a surrogate mother. We recently got into a huge fight over work stuff and than it lead into being personal with her comments about how I should quit and the place would be better off and that I should move home with my parents who don't care about me. I stopped talking to her after all that and she went around telling people she doesn't know why I'm mad at her. I also stormed out of work one day, I was done with it. Told my managers I wasn't feeling well and just left. Which led into her claiming I walked off the job and should be fired. Ever since we haven't been talking she basically has been out to get me and my GM (my GM and I have a good relationship ... but its a working relationship ... but we do talk about personal things every now and than. She's been my savior in many aspects). She's been calling HR about things she has felt is wrong and keeps mentioning me "storming" out of work which my GM and HR have talked about all that and I was on probation for it. *sigh* I don't really miss the friendship. She was very controlling of me and would get jealous of a lot of things. Her mother and sister have both sided with her, for a week I was receiving forgiveness prayers in my inbox from her stepmother. I ended up confronting her about all this last week and she kept saying that everything is my fault and she did nothing wrong in other words .. you stole my turn at the swings, I was here first. haha. So I don't know what to do. I've distanced myself from it. I know she was in love with me, its just awkward. A break up with a girl ... just awkward and not worth fighting over since I wasn't attracted to her or any girl for that matter. Anyone else here can relate?

2. Alex19

wow shes fuckin psycho. id tell the managers that shes starting trouble around work and not doing her job. get the hoe fired., thatll teach her a lesson.

3. Dare2bProud

Yeah, now she's trying to get me fired. Its not working though. Oy! I can't get a man, but I get girls falling for me all over the place. PATHETIC!!!