1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

worst dream ever

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by paco, Nov 6, 2009.

1. paco

paco Guest

this is another i don't actually need any help thread. i just have to get this off my chest cause i'm freaking out a little bit and i didnt want to put such a downer in chit chat.

so anyway, i had about the worst dream of my life. i was watching the waves on a cliff and there were two surfers out in the ocean. 2 waves doubled up in an impossibly big way and they both ended up being thrown against the rocks right next to me and a bunch of other people, and they both died because their heads were smashed in on the rocks.

well later on in the dream i found out that my favorite cousin had also been surfing during that storm or whatever it was, and was lost at sea and a 2 days later she was never found, so we had to hold a funeral for her, and the whole thing was about me finding out that she was dead and having to figure out what to say/do at her funeral for a eulogy.

so i woke up crying and just sent her a facebook message, everything is fine. i'm just so glad i woke up from that because i don't know what i'd do.

2. Gaetan

I had a similar dream in which my best friend was killed in a car accident. I was also asked to recite a eulogy at his service, and I remember that I didn't even read what I wrote down--I just cried. Then when I tried to have someone else read it for me, they couldn't read what I wrote down.

Dreams like these are just to remind us of who we love. Nightmares prey on some of our deepest fears. You feel terrible after them, but they're still just dreams.