1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't understand.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ChokiE, Nov 7, 2009.

1. ChokiE

Well I've managed to yank myself back out of the depths of depression yet again. I'm starting to actually be proud of myself for my willpower. I feel better about myself I guess. I still don't like myself but I dislike myself less now, which is a good start. I feel like I could actually be happy with who I am eventually. I've got a job interview tomorrow and I've got the money I need to take the GED, after which I will attempt to get a scholarship so I can attend Ringling School for the Arts. Things are going a lot better now that I'm looking at things in a moderately positive yet realistic manner. I still feel hopeless from time to time, which confuses me because I am looking at positives. I just don't understand life anymore, but then again who really does. I also believe that I may have some sort of autism, my grandmother told me that she always thought I did when I was a kid but didn't want to say anything. My ADD has also been getting progressively worse which is making me even more socially awkward, which I did not believe was possible.

So yeah, I'm back in the game of life. Hopefully this will be the end of the despair and suicide attempts. I really am trying hard to be positive, taking it one step at a time and looking at all my accomplishments rather than focusing on any bullcrap that has occurred or may occur. Cross your fingers and pray for me.

#1 ChokiE, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad things are looking up somewhat for you. You really deserve it. I know it is loads easier to say than it is to do, but keep trying to look at life positively. I'm definitely pulling for you.

3. Jim1454

You know I'm rooting for you. I'm glad you're back and back on your feet. Good luck with the next few steps you are planning to take. It sounds like they are in the right direction.

4. x2x2x2x2y2

Congrats! It takes so much to change your direction in life. Although you barely took your first steps, you took steps! It's very hard to look at things in a good way sometimes but in the end it can be rewarding. =)