1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG!!! hot stuff

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confused102188, Nov 7, 2009.

1. confused102188

So I am totaly in the closet and nobody knows i'm gay. But anyways I have a Huge crush on this boy. Like as a matter of fact I know that i have copletely fallen in love with him. I thought he was gay but now i think i have made a huge mistake because he seems straight. well last night we went to the bar and got completly waisted and it was me, him and one of our friends thats a girl. well she drove on the way home and I fell asleep laying on him with my arm around him on the front seat of my truck. I woke up and said "oh I'm sorry i didnt mean to fall asleep like that" and he said "no it's cool I dont mind." so i just stayed like that till we dropped him off. the girl made fun of us and called us gay but he just laughed. This got me thinkin that maybe he is gay! but this was my first real gay experience and i'm all excited cause it felt so right!!!!

2. HackmanWIU

Not sure if you are ready to come out yourself, but if he is gay, then that might be the only way he would be sure that you are.

3. x2x2x2x2y2

Hhhhmmm. It really depends on his personality. Some straight guys would freak if another guy fell asleep on them, while other wouldn't mind one bit. I don't think this is a green light, at least not yet. Get to know him better or if your really brave, just ask him.

4. paco

paco Guest

agreed, some straight guys are just really comfortable with their sexuality and don't care.

i don't want to crush your hopes, but he sounds straight to me. gay guys that are closeted tend to get a little touchy when people make gay jokes about them, least i did. now of course i could be wrong, but just in case, remember that infatuation feels just like love, but it does go away.