1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Bit of Trouble

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kevinx519, Aug 10, 2007.

1. kevinx519

so over the past month or so i think ive been questioned by other people about my sexuality more than ever. 2 of my friends have asked if i was gay and i've had to lie to them after stuttering for about 5 minutes. and my boss has asked me like 3 times when he asks if i wanted to go out with said girl and i've said no. i'm just wondering if some of my actions are spurring these questions or is it just the fact that i dont seem so interested in girls.

2. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im 16 also and a few kids have asked me also if i was gay and i said no but 2 of my close friends no i am. but even one teacher i think he thinks i am and i think he could be because he has asked me funny questions some times like where do you live and what do you do in your spare time etc etc . maybe he is just trying to be a friend or mate to me ??? other kids in my form have girl friends and they also wonder i think why i dont show interests in girls also

3. Bryan

Im also 16 and this happens to me all of the time. I still say no, but it is really obivous I am lying. Just respond with a quick no and go on with life. If they pester you, come back with a snappy remark like "John, ust because you are uncomfortable with your sexuality doesnt mean you need to pick on people who are." (I only use that line if I really need to). Anyway, dont let anyone give you a hard time about it