1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary Demon

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Legnaj, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Im trying to face a very sensitive demon. I had a friend who I pushed away because of what I thought he thought of gay people. He was the first person who welcomed me into my community with open arms and so much kindness. I've been wanting to do this since I came out. He doesnt know I'm gay but the letter has little to do with that and more to do with how I treated him because of it. Here is the letter, waithing for his response back, if I get one that is.

#1 Legnaj, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
  2. x2x2x2x2y2

I hope he responds. I loved the message and I think he will forgive you. Keep us posted and good luck! =)

3. NJCentralGary

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow, I don't think you could have been any more honest then that. I hope he responds, but either way, you're free. Great post!

4. shorty

Straight from the heart. Awesome letter. I hope he takes it well.

5. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

There is more to this story, I know how he feels about gays. He was the first real anti-gay person I knew, on more than one occasion he told me that all gays should die and go to hell. I was scared but out of my own insecurites to confront him to the point where I became a fake person.

He still hasent commented. I was never the type to express my emotions, that was his job so doing this is a completely out of the "character" that he knew.