1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Angry*

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fargo, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Fargo

Fargo Guest

Well last night, I went to a friend's party. About 2 hours later I decided that it was too awkward for me to be there so I decided to leave and so her sister offered me a ride. Went to leave and my shoes couldn't be found anywhere. So they let me borrow a pair that have huge holes in the bottoms. Well, there is snow on the ground...

So this morning my dad comes in bitching about how he isn't gunna buy me another pair and that I'd have to go to school with the shitty pair. I said no, and he said if I didn't, he'd kick me out. Soo, I had to ask my mom to send me money cause I'm so broke >.> I feel so stupid =[ I just urggg, I'm frustrated. I dunno what to do. Talking to him about it won't change anything and make him more civilized, or lenient. >.<

2. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i cant believe your dad would force you to wear wrecked shoes out. also i cant believe your friends even gave you wrecked shoes in the first place. but surely you have more than one pair of shoes? if not i suggest you get more.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Sorry to hear that this happened. Could you not call your friend and ask if it is possible that your shoes got misplaced somewhere? Sometimes people just move things or put them places where they are not supposed to be. Do you have another pair of shoes that you could wear instead?

I want you to know that there is nothing for you to feel stupid about. Hopefully your mom will send you some money. (*hug*)

4. Fargo

Fargo Guest

Well my friends looked EVERYWHERE in and around their house. So, alternatives are limited until I can get a new pair.

5. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

somebody must be trying to be funny and hid them. i hope you find them soon.

6. Silvermark

Or just been a general asshole and taken them when they left. This is a party. With alcohol...
    But good luck anyway; hope you find some way to make your dad feel guilty and a total ass or something.

7. Eleanor Rigby

I completly understand your frustration, and even if your dad can't buy or doesn't want to buy you another pair of shoes, it was definitly not a nice thing to threaten you about kicking you out. There is no reason to feel stupid, anyone in your situation would feel upset.

Maybe you could call your friends first and ask them to search for the shoes you've lost.

I hope you'll find a solution.
    Take care, (*hug*)

8. Mirko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you not try contacting some of the people that attended the party and see if someone has them. I doubt that someone would come forward openly, if they took the shoes knowingly, but maybe you could also let them know they can give it to someone for you to pick them up.

9. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i just thought if someone maybe took them by mistake then wouldnt there have been a pair left. that way u would maybe know who took em.

10. Fargo

Fargo Guest

There was no extra pairs left over, that's the thing. So unless someone snagged an extra pair with them, I dunno what to say. And I knew only 3 or 4 people at that party, so asking wouldn't help. Oh well, looks like my mom is sending me some money >.>

11. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Your Dad would kick you out over a new pair of shoes?? :/

12. Mirko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's good news that your mum is sending you some money. If you wanted to you could ask the three or four people that attended the party and know you, if they would mind asking some of the others. I don't think it could hurt.

13. Fargo

Fargo Guest

Well he'd kick me out for not going to school cause I have no shoes to wear.

14. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Srry but.. thats ridiculous

15. Fargo

Fargo Guest

Oh, I know. But I've come to the conclusion that I'm the easily disposable child.

16. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i feel really bad for you. i have issues with my parents too and i feel better not havin to deal with them much. im sure that in time your parents will come to regret how they make you feel.

17. Fargo

Fargo Guest

Oh, if they haven't regretted it yet, they never will. My mom was glad to kick me out before...And my dad can't wait to kick me out. And it's frustrating how my younger brother gets away with everything, he breaks all the rules my dad set up...But nooo, he doesn't get kicked out or get told to leave ever. My dad is a fucking pussy who is afraid of my brother. Stupid fuck >.>