1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too foreward?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gaius, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gaius

gaius Guest

I pulled some guy in a club last week, i was very drunk and i assumed a bit of a drunken make out session was the end of it, even though we did swap numbers. He has just sent me a text which is asking to hook up for some fun, is it strange to want to get to know someone before you sleep with them? or am i old fashioned?

2. s5m1

It is not strange. I know a lot of gay guys who are like that. Despite the stereotypes, just because we are gay does not mean that we have to have sex with every guy who offers.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope! You are not old fashioned. I wouldn't make out or sleep with someone either before I would at least know him somewhat. If you don't want to go ahead with it, just text him back and be honest with him.

4. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

What the others have said is exactly what I was going to say. Everyone is different. If you don't want to do anything with someone without getting to know them just tell them that.

5. 71390S

71390S Guest

It's not strange. I actually encourage you to get to know him before sex.

6. summersforecast

It's not that strange but a little fun never hurt anyone either :wink:

7. guacj

I think it would be much better to know who you are sleeping with...I think it would be really strange to have sex with a stranger