1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Next Step?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Roxas101, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings EC,

Well, I'm back again! Did you all miss me? (It's okay if you didn't... I don't really mind... *cough*I really do mind*cough*)

Anyways, as usual I have another question for you all. Namely, what do I do now? I pretty much am 'out' to the majority, if not all, of my friends and family. I'm fine with that. I've pretty much moved past being scared about people knowing, it's just another part of me and if they have a problem with it that's their problem.

So... Pretty much everyone knows now. Yet again, I am lost. Where to now? It's kind of a bit confusing and almost... Scary? That I don't have to hide it anymore. But... I still kind of am. Strangely enough. I just have no idea what to do. :help:

I hope that makes more sense to you than it did to me.

Kaleb.

2. TroubledRyan

hehe,so why don't you get a boyfriend?you finished your first 1,its time to start a new one,and im pretty sure a boyfreind is next

3. Schu

Don't rush into anything.

You've made a big change in your life. Let things settle down - get used to it. If you want to find more like-minded people as a first step, there are probably youth groups and the like around that you can join, and that might get you into new circles where you might meet more queer people.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on coming out :slight_smile: I guess your next step is just to live your life. It's definitely a huge change to not have to watch yourself so much, and it takes some getting used to, but it will get easier :slight_smile:

Not always as easy as that, I've been out for years and haven't found a partner yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. paco

paco Guest

yeah, that was pretty much exactly what i would have said.

6. TroubledRyan

haha...i gess,but,thats part of the chapter isnt it?