1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Little Crush That Wont Go Away..<3

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jamieftm, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Jamieftm

There's this girl i've liked since we first met at the halloween dance. She asked me to dance with her after I got turned down by another girl (not as bad as it sounds). So I said yes, of course, and we danced. This was the last song of the whole dance, a slow song. Something really felt right when I was dancing with her. The more I got to know her, the stronger I felt for her.

One day she asked one of her , well our friends to be her girl. So they dated for a while, then she went and cheated on her with this other girl that I really like (trying to get over it). And she told me about it over facebook. This really made me angry and I said to her I'd talk to her when her head was on straight. She got really angry when I said that and pretty much disowned me, ignored me, pretended i was never there..

Just the other night, she told me to call her. So I did, seeing how nice I am. She apologized on the phone to me. I told her I wasnt angry at her, just disappointed. I also told her I still have feelings for her (shes dating a guy at the moment). She then told me that if they didnt work out that maybe I'd have a chance with her...
    I sort of hope they do work out because I dont like seeing people break up. But another part of me wants them to because my feelings for her wont go away.

Today I'm walking about an hour and fifteen minutes just to go hang out with her and her boyfriend. She said to me last night, after getting the girl she dated to call her, then 'making up her mind' that she'd explain it to me.

The only two people in my life right now that I would want to have a chance with are the friend im going to see today, and the other girl i like... but she likes my friends ex.. (also likes me too, but known her longer..). So I might just end up being single for a year or two... i dont know. I hate being single, all i need to make me happy, is a special someone, someone who can snap me out of my depression, someone i can hold and love...

2. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

i'm sorry for you. good luck with your girls. but i hope you don't become that friend. Because being the friend sucks. Hope it goes well! tell us what happens!

3. Jamieftm

Thanks, ill be sure to post what happens today when i get home tonight =3

4. Goliath

Judging on how your friend reacts you shouldn't want a relationship (at least I wouldn't). If a person is in a relationship and is giving you hints or showing you attention it's a bad sign because how can you trust them if they start a relationship with you? It's a sign that they will probably behave the same way with you and hurt your feelings.

Trust is the most important thing of a relationship and if you already have trust issues before I wouldn't give more in it just to have my feelings hurt.

5. Jamieftm

The thing is, ive been hurt before. And i know this sounds weird, but i wouldnt care if she screwed around with other people,, i just want the love.. not the sex...
    All i need is a special kind of love, not the love you get from your friends and family..

6. RaeofLite

I'm sorry Ram but I have to agree with Goliath on this one. She sounds like she doesn't know what to do... or she's trying to let you down easy and not hurt you.

Both of which aren't really good. She seems untrustworthy in my opinion. It really seems like she doesn't know what she wants and tries to "keep playing you on the side" incase her and her bf don't work out. Which is not cool. AT ALL. You are so much better than that hun. (*hug*) You deserve more than being sloppy seconds. (I'm sorry but I've been in this position so I know how it goes. And the truth hurts. :frowning2: )

Some happy advice? Focus on you. Be yourself, hang out with friends. Enjoy one another. Your lady will come along...when you least expect it. :icon_bigg

7. Jamieftm

I was going to hang out with my friends. Not just the girl i like. lol. I walked all the way down there, and hung around with my aunt till 2:30 cause thats when she wanted to meet at BK. I got to bk 2:45 and waited till 3:20 to see if anyone was coming. Not even my good friend showd up. So pretty much, i got stood up by my friends lol. It's iight though, today wasn't really planned that well. We all decided to hang out today, yesterday. So yeah. its all good. At least i got some good excercise =D

8. Jamieftm

Neverrmind... i have another person that i think i have a HUGE chance of dating... shes in gr 12... shes really nice and smart and stuff.
    =D i may actually have a real relationship. this is great, it may help me with my depression XD woo!

9. Jamieftm

:::::UPDATE!:::::

Nevermind about all I have said, i was screwed in the head lol. Anyway, I still do have a crush on katie, but she isnt interested in male or female at the moment. Even knowing this, i'll wait for her, ill be a good friend and hopefully it grows into something more. If she wants it, ill give her my love, ill do anything to make her happy and keep her that way. She's amazing and down to earth and everytime i think of her or am around her or even just see her name, i feel happier. :slight_smile: Even if i can't be with her, she'll always be the person that makes me happier.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we'va all been there. That cute little face creeps its way into your mind through the day and you just can't seem to stop thinking about him/her.

But, on the flip side you know she cheated, which means she is not trust worthy.

I've had many friends who have gotten involved with people who do bad things to their partners, but when it happens to them they always say the same thing: "how could he/she do this to ME."

Conclusion: if you've seen them do it to someone else they will do it to you. Prevent the heartache

11. Jamieftm

Katie fools around sometime, i dont blame her for what she did. Chelseay is her ex and they used to fool around like that. Katie has a good head on her and knows whats right and wrong. Althought she has some issues with anger, It's okay, shes still an amazing girl <3