1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just in Tears

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Justindee13

so here it is, i feel so alone, yeah i talk to people and stuff, but i dont have that one best friend, nor a guy i can talk to about masturbation, or about other things that i need to talk about. eberynite i cry myslef to sleep knowing that tomorrow i have to go through knowing that im alone and that i feel alone. I dont want to be lectured or to be told it takes time. im jst asking for some male figure i can have a chat wih about anything good or bad sexual ro not that wont freak out and shit. but i now know never to get my hopes up. in janruary it will be a year since i tired to commit suicide and its just like a whole year what happened and its just like wow i might want to try it again idk. im so acadmically and school there but i dont feel like i have a support system or any friends fo that matter so idk. its just it hard to live with my slef 24/7 me me me, by myself never anyone there. i dont hang out with friends and i wish i could. im tearing up right now cause i cant descide whether its my fault or theres.

dont lecture me dont tell me not to commit suicide im not exactly sure what im asking for

2. Markio

I'm worried that I'll say the wrong thing, but I suggest getting a paper and a pen and start doodling or drawing. Creating can be cathartic.

3. TroubledRyan

Ya,not lectureing,art always helps when if eel down,jsut draw it,then burn it,see me and you are still both young,and suicide is never what you want,all these things seem soo big,trust me,i know,i was exactly where you were,I just moved through it,it was really just a phase of bottleing myself up,and im pretty sure that a few other gay guys have gone through this also

4. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I'd suggest doing some volunteer work somewhere that lets you work with the poor. I am not sure what it is, but something about working with the poor is just really amazing and I always come away feeling sooooo incredibly enriched as a person. It is really a great feeling to know that you have a purpose and are making a positive impact on another person's life. You might give that a try if you can.

And feel free to PM me if you need someone to listen to you. I can't promise I will always be super-responsive or have any good advice, but I can at least listen. :slight_smile:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if it's any consolation, I don't think I had a friend I discussed masturbation with...well, ever, really. :slight_smile: I just always considered masturbation to be a very solo activity. "Me time", if you will. I wasn't ashamed of it at all, but it was like...oh, going to the bathroom. I don't discuss pissing with my friends either. :slight_smile:

If you're looking to discuss things of this ilk, EC is tailor made for it. We don't know you IRL, so there wouldn't be any judging. And you can use your real life friends and acquaintances to talk about other things. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Connor22

hey man I know kind of what you mean, I'm alone too with the whole, someone to talk to but try church, not the whole "cure homosexuality" or anything like that and I know you can't go talk to a minister about beating the monkey but the people in churches aren't bad, they are really good people who want to help anyone who needs it. and who knows you might find that special someone. Gay people go to church too, like me

7. -Michael-

Well if you ever need anyone to talk to you have the whole of EC don't know.

There's a lot of people here who would gladly have a chat to if you just sent the a PM

myself included. :slight_smile:

You're most definitely not alone in the world.

8. Jim1454

Hey there. You know you have access to the mods and advisors here, right? You can certainly contact me to talk about what ever it is that you want.

Like Lex said, I never talked to anyone about masturbation either.

Would I have liked to? I'm not sure. Perhaps. There are certainly some things that I wished I had talked about when I was growing up. But I didn't have a best friend either.

So again - feel free to pose your questions here. And feel free to send me or any other staff member a PM if you feel a need to talk one on one with someone. There's no need for you to feel as alone as you do. (*hug*)