1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is This Wrong? In Need of Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Daakota, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Daakota

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Everyone. There is this guy that I was interested in dating. We'd been out a couple times and last night we decided to fool around a bit. Well, while we fooled around I realized he was bad in bed. I'm not sure I'm interested in him anymore.. I majority of this reason is because of how bad he was in bed. Is it wrong for me to make that decision? Thanks

2. TroubledRyan

hehe,i really don't know how to answer that,personaly if i liked him for however long,i dont think i would mind,but many people end relationships on that alone,its really just like this,if oyu like him enough to put up with him,then you like him,if you dont,you tell him you do not want to be with him.

3. Eleanor Rigby

I don't think it's wrong, but I think it's a bit harsh to let him down now because after the first time you were in bed together you thought he was "bad".
    Have you think of the reasons why he might have been "bad" ? What do you know about the history of this guy ? Maybe he doesn't have a lot of experience when it comes about sex (maybe even no experience at all). Maybe he had bad experiences about sex that makes him uncomfortable. Maybe he has more feelings for you than you think and was nervous or/and shy.
    If you don't feel that you could grow feelings for that guys, maybe you should stop it now before hurting him, but in that case, please try to spare his ego a little. It can hurt a lot to hear that someone lets you down because you're not worthy in bed.
    But if there is a connection between you too, it could be worthy to be patient and to teach him what you like in a lover.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not that many people are naturally "good" in bed. We get that way from experience, and from having somebody help teach us how to do it.

...why don't you be that guy for him?

Lex

5. Jim1454

Ditto.

But at the same time, perhaps you don't really know how you like him in other respects either. You've only been out with him a couple of times. And on the second date you had sex with him.

If that's the approach you're going to take, then you're really only judging people by how they look and how good they are in bed. Because you're not taking the time to learn much more about them.

Perhaps I'm being to harsh because I haven't understood clearly what is going on...

6. Just Adam

i think its wrong ...and ill say it hes just inexperienced if someone aint willing to help the guy know what to do riight then how can he get better... and perhaps you should communicate more to help him out.

7. Idunnohereitis

i dont think its BAD but a relationship shouldnt be based on Performance, though it can play part in it.. i dont think it should make or break a relationship.

Good luck

8. tylerzane69

i wouldnt say its bad or its good, you need to be with someone who satisfies you in every way, but dont jump the gun just yet and toss him away, maybe you can train him to your specifications....

9. Alex19

bad in bed? wow sux for him. just make him bottom or something

10. TroubledRyan

gah you can't do that,you neda teach him hehe