1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Lost

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TroubledRyan, Nov 23, 2009.

1. TroubledRyan

Ok,so Here is my story.

hmmm,well,me and one of my friends,well we have ben friends for 5 years,and over the years,we became very,ermm,well intacte with each other,but,about 6 months ago we started expirementing,but i feel like i took more advantage,but im pretty sure he knew i was gay,but...now he moved to Texas,and i miss him,and its just really sad,i feel bad,but i still just want to march there,and claim him mine,and tajke him back with me,and just us...but i don't know,and,i gess im just stupid,and you cant help your monthers desisions...grrr what do i do!:help:

2. Eleanor Rigby

Well, maybe talking to him about how you feel about him would be a start :slight_smile:

3. Just Adam

im a stupid romantic i prob would jsut take off to be with him some how even if i ended up living on the streets till i got sorted....

but i think you two need to talk ... to sort out you each feel tell him about yourself and that you i dunno love him maybe and if he feels same start a long distance tehn go to him...

but thats a vauge idea...

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you were intimate during your time together, and experimented for six months...well, yeah, he might have had an inkling that you were gay. And you presumably had the same inkling about him. I don't think you took advantage of him - at least, nothing in your post suggests you did.

But you're learning one of those painful lessons of life. That just because you want somebody doesn't mean that they want you in return. And even if you both want each other, sometimes there are forces beyond your control that keep you apart. It sucks royally, but there it be. Take some time to bemoan your fate, listen to sad music, kick the bed. Then take the positives out of that relationship, and resolve that the next one is going to be even better.

Lex

5. TroubledRyan

hmmmm thanks for the help :S