1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just need someone to talk to!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kym288, Nov 23, 2009.

1. kym288

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey everyone, im a younger acttractive guy and have no problem getting in and out of relationships with girls, but ive had suppressed feelings towards guys and tg's for many years now and have acted upon some of those feelings but there totally secrete, none of my friends have any idea and would like to just talk to someone about or at least someone with a similar situation so i can let it all out!

2. Sesshomaru

I think I can relate to this since I've only just recently come out to four friends. Just hang in there, it gets better over time. Since you've come to accept that you do have feelings for guys, you're about halfway there and through the denial stage (if you even ever experienced that). Do you possibly have one very close friend that you could tell that you know could keep the secret when you're ready to come out?
    Another thing to be sure of is don't try to rush or let someone force you out the closet, do it on your own time. Some people keep their sexuality hidden their whole life. There's nothing wrong with waiting until you're ready.
    Well I know I'm always here to talk whenever you need to and I'm sure other members and staff are here for you as well. Just remember you're not alone :slight_smile: :hug:

3. Jim1454

Well - I think you're in the right place. The fact is that most of us have been through this. You can feel free to post more in this thread if you want to be more specific about what is bothering you.

Or you can feel free to send me a private message (because I'm one of the staff members) to talk about this one on one.

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, you are in the right place. Like you sai your young, life is a journey and you're just starting to find your way. Don't freak if you're confused about your sexuality, we all were for a time, and some still are. Post what's on your mind that is what this site is for.

5. s5m1

Hi there and welcome to EC. Just about every one of us has been through what you are experiencing. Figuring out who you are and accepting your sexuality is a process that takes some time. There is no need to rush things. I went through relationships with woman, as well, trying to force myself to be straight. In the end, we cannot change who we are. Once I accepted I was gay, my life turned around, I fell in love and have never been happier. It was only after I began a relationship with a guy that I understood what I had been missing in all of those forced relationships with women. Feel free to start a new thread on here to talk to us about how you are feeling and to ask for whatever advice or input you would like. Or, you can just continue with this thread.

6. adam88

Welcome to the club. :slight_smile: It took a lot before I was able to talk about it with anyone.

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I think you have already taken the first step in talking about it. In signing up and starting this thread, you have already begun to talk about it. Something to be proud of.

Stick around, get to know some of us. Feel free to create as may threads as you need to talk about the suppressed feelings.

Welcome to Empty Closets.