1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Bipolar

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mydogstewie, Nov 23, 2009.

1. mydogstewie

I think I'm bipolar about my feelings. well, not really.

Sometimes I just want to shout it from the mountain tops. I want to get any guy and just make out with him right on the spot.

and sometimes, I don't want to be bi anymore, I just want to like girls

What's up with me?

2. Just Adam

your normal

thats all

everyone has moments where they wish they were different and you wish you were straight and things were simple and it all worked out well...

but you know your not your bisexual and you do like guys even though it can be hard.

it still sounds liek your still coming out to yourself though so you just need time to figure this out and dont worry about labeling yourself you like who you like its teh person that needs to count not their gender :slight_smile:

3. pteen

I agree with this guy. :eusa_clap And i'm in the same position, in some ways.:lol:

4. Just Adam

shush youll make me blush :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha

personally i knwo what i am its jsut very complicated explaining no pansexual isnt bisexual.... or no i dont sleep with animals ( dont ask).

its good to knwo what you are for your own sanity but you dont need to focus on teh label as much as jsut loving others and even harder learn to love yourself thats whats more important.

5. TroubledRyan

Ya,wad they said :grin:

6. mydogstewie

I don't love what I am. Sure, I'm a huge supporter on gay rights, but I don't want to go through highschool being taunted. I was outed by an asshole and now everyone knows.

7. TroubledRyan

hmmm,does it bother you that much?so what for the ass hole,you think people care,do you know what makes them shut up?you simplely blow em off,that then makes them mad,they will try to say somthing else,you look at them,shrug your shoulder,and go back to what you were doing,people jus want the greatest stuff to tease,and gay's is at the top

8. Just Adam

so your outed...i would of found that if i had knwon myself back then really good...hideing what you are is so much preassure and stress its constantly worrying never beeing yourself hideing that the simplest mistake could out you and you worry how they react...

fact is sure soem narrow minded assholes will have problem iwth it theres allways some and trust me they become teh outcasts.... peopel jsut wont give a crap youll make friends who dont care and will supoprt you ... its good to be yourself...

and teh best way to beat these morons is to jstu out word and confuse them they cant take it beeing made to look liek an idiot infront of the peopel theyre tying to make you look inferior of

if they say "hey fag" you just say " yes?" and look at them with a blank face... dont let it bother you and it will upset them

they say " you queer" you say " yes and?" ...if it doesent bother you and you find friends who supoprt you ...your open your honest and you just carry on and once buillies realise they cant effect you they move ojn liek a plauge...

people can even turn on the bullies.... so dont worry youll be fine :slight_smile: and if you do have the odd rough day we are allways here to chat too you can message me anytime :slight_smile:

"you a puff"
    "hey what you do with your sister is your buisness"
    "what?"
    "what? nothing"

huh????

and bully confused you jsut walk away laughing...

bullies are dumb peopel afraid and insecure :wink: the force is strong in you hehe

9. TroubledRyan

hehe that what i was try n ta say,you can do it,they may seem intimidating,but truely,they are nothing
    You CAN do it!(*hug*)

10. mydogstewie

Thanks a lot Adam. You gave some great advice and I'll try to do that. I appreciate your help very much

11. Just Adam

i jsut know how hard school can be when you dont fit in with what kids consider acceptable...you have to find ways around things build deffenses and battel on...so i pass my teachings on now to the new generation haha...

ok ill shut up now before i sound old lol