1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend crisis: my grade 12 year.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rocking23, Nov 25, 2009.

1. rocking23

So i'm in grade 11 and I can't honestly say I have a best friend in my grade. My really good friends and my best friends are all in grade 12. I've tried to become better friends with people in my grade but I never get any response or people trying as hard as I am back. Peodple also like to say the reason I'm friends with grade 12s is because I've gone through everyone in my grade. But it's just when I don't get people being a friend back I go to people who I know will - grade 12s.

So my main worry is my grade 12 year. I'm mostly worried about my grad, I don't see any of the people inviting me to get ready with them or share a limo with them. Also I can't say I have a best friend in my grade that I can rely on and just know I can get ready with them... I get along with basically everyone, I'm not popular for being liked I'm popular for being well known. I just don't know what to do anymore, I try so hard to be friends with the people in my grade and I just get nothing in return.

2. Just Adam

well give up on them....they arent important they are only people you study besides you dont have to be friends...hell most of the peopel i was with were out right enemies.... but the fact is after you graduate youll prob not see most of them again so it just dont matter.

and if you got friends in the year above grade rather then if any of thema re stickign around stay friends... and hang with them....really the limo and getting ready thing i dont see teh appeal its a load of pomp and ceremony and stuff jsut show up get a diploma or sumamt and tehn go meet the greade 12 friends or whatever tehya re then and get drunk and party the night away get off and end up win bed with teh gute one and its all good.

i prob aint helping but really dont worry about it of everythign in life having school friends is a small part. if they cant accept you and like you for you why bother trying ? :slight_smile: just dont lose contact with those who are your friends so what if theyre older i did the same thing i found kids in my year as immature not their fault it was mine i was jsut used to older people.