1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have tears but why

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Nov 25, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

:tears:i am emotionally unstable i feel like i want to cry everywhere and everywhere. my nerves are shocked.i just have so much in my head i cant even think, i feel crushed right now like i was last few times.i dont know whats wrong with me i feel so lonely sad and depressed i never felt like this before.i wish i was in a place where everyone was nice.but this is real life.right down to the hard rock thrown at you,right down to the people that want to harm you, right down to the piont where you think anything can happen to you and nobody will notice.why do i feel like this.deep inside i know bc im me i feel scared bc i have to look for me and other in need.i want to get strong but each day i get more and more sensitive.im losing my edge to defend my self against the attcker.i rather say it with words and tears.i want to go to a counci. but i think i know whats wrong with me. i think my selfasteme is really low but i cant get it up.:tears:

2. Nawy56

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't forget there are people here for you! We all have your back and support you! I know we are not there in a physical sense, but don't forget your support here.

In my opinion getting council sounds like an amazing idea. You can build confidence to fend off those attackers, because in reality, if you can look past them, they are insignificant!

Stay strong man! We are here for you.

3. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, a big (*hug*)

Then, take a big breath. If everything comes at you at the same time, it's hard to focus, but it's best to just take small steps, one at a time. There's no need to worry about "some people" that might wish to harm you. Deal with people you have a problem with right now, and leave vague fears to be just that. The thing about vague fears is that they never happen anyway.

A counsilor might help! Their job isn't finished just when you find out what's wrong. They can help you get better. Always remember that if you're feeling bad, there's no shame in searching for help.

And we're here too! If you feel like talking to someone, start a thread, or send a PM to any advisor or mod. Just having someone listen can help a lot!

4. Jim1454

I'm not sure I understand your concerns. Are you worried for your physical safety? If there's a safety issue you need to get help immediately - either from friends or family or the local police.

If this is a fear that you have that you can't seem to get over, then you should be seeing a counsellor to talk about it.