1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

going through a bad time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Nov 26, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

:tears:im sooo stressed out i feel like im going to just burt out and cry.people would be like why is he crying,it would be very embarassing but i feel like i cant contro my self.and if that happens what im i soposed to say.sorry im just tired of being lonley,im tired of having to hide my feeling for guys,tired of the thought that i cant sleep with another women and have a child,im tired of hiding my feelings and actions that im gay.im tired of the thought that im so sensitive and that im so exhausted i just want to be me.the thought of waking up in the morning know ing im gonna have to lie and be a lie.:tears:its tearing me apart inside.i cant so this anymore.i feel like im going to crack.if feel like a bird in a cage with the door open.traped in a small place called a lie and if i fly out i will know that im going to be made fun of,hurt or even killed. but i dont want to think about to much.Itssss teariiiiing my ApaRt.:tears:well if i do cry in public or with some friends i would just lie or tell them to leave me alone which i will hate bc i want them around me.i feel so sad i feel like well my head is going to explode.

2. TroubledRyan

What I want you to do is this

Listen to Gaurdian Angel By The Red Jumpsuit
    Then let it all out,and know that we are here for you,100% and totally willing to help you through anything.

After you listen to the song,go for a walk,somewhere relaxing,where no one can bother you.

After you are back,clearly think about it,it is not good to keep this secret,and you must build the courage to tell your best friend,im not saying this won't take awhile,but you need a start,and it takes a bit,but you need this stress gone!

3. RaeofLite

(*hug*)
    :frowning2:

Don't be sad. Do you have any gay/or gay supportive friends? Could you talk to a counsellor? Are you going to college? Counsellors are amazing generally (and trained to talk about issues like this).

You don't have to lie. You can slowly crack open the closet door. It does get stuffy in there... :frowning2: