1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cosmetic Surgery

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andromeda, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I'm all for it, since I want a nose job, but I'm not sure if I should get it done because maybe something else is more important like a car. But the nose is for life, and it'll change my look a lot.

I want to get it done by summer of 2010, if not then the fall. I would be much happier about myself too. I'm saving my money for it as I work.

2. RaRa

Go for it! I want a nose job too. Not really to change the shape but to straighten it.

3. Nick

I say go for it if you're absolutely sure that it's what you want. As you said, "the nose is for life".

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's your decision. Me I want lipo cuz I don't think any amount of exercise will get me to what I want...but same time if you think about it, if I do get lipo but keep eating, then I'll just get fat again. (Not really fat, just avg but I've still got a guy just not one that like hangs over my waist line, instead it goes out, it's like gravity doesn't affect it lol.)

5. Jim1454

I can't help but think of MJ when people mention nose jobs. You might be better to stick with the nose you have than the one you haven't yet seen...

6. Just Adam

if it will mke you happy and give you more confidence making you feel better about yourself then go for it !

myself personally im not sure if i could ever afford surgery or if i would be enough to sort this mess out...i think a chainsaw and a vacuum cleaner would be more usefull