1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like a bit of a slut...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Dec 2, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

So, i have this friend, lets call her S.

I've posted about S a few times, cause shes a bit attention seeking, and so she tends to do things or tell me things which are clearly not true and so im usually on here going: "...what am i supposed to do/say?"

So she had a boyfriend 10 years older than her. I didnt like him, i kept wondering "what does a 29-year-old want with a 19-year-old?" they eventually got engaged after like 3 months, then she broke up with him and ended up at my house in tears.

She ended up sleeping over, and she calls herself bisexual, but she seems more bi-curious than anything. So we were on my bed and talking, then suddenly we were making out.

I like her, as a friend, and nothing more. i dont know how it happened, but we didnt have sex or anything, just like...touching and kissing. I dont know what posessed me to do it, and im a little freaked out and i feel really sickened with myself. I already talked with her, the 'it happened and it shouldnt have happened and it cant happen again' speech, because i dont want to hurt her in case she gets her hopes up.

By the same token i feel used, like she did that to comfort herself after losing what she thought was her one true love.

I feel all confused :frowning2:

2. Paralyzer

Aww, making out definitely does not make you a slut. Just think of it as practice I guess, idk.

She was high off of her emotions so it's kind of like she was drunk and couldn't think straight. I don't think you should feel used, a kiss is a kiss. If it was your first kiss, I could understand, but affection is limitless.

Definitely don't lead her on if you don't see yourself with her, but don't stop talking to her either. I've learned to tell the person early so you don't hurt them more down the road. Although people usually seem upset because they've been rejected at first, as long as you didn't let it drag on for too long they should get over it relatively quickly. Just keep talking to her.

3. MusicIsLife

Shes my best friend, so I wont stop talking to her, but it was my first same sex kiss, so thats probably why i feel so...uncomfortable with myself?

4. Paralyzer

I understand why you feel that way now.

I personally don't think it's anything to get too upset over. At least your first same-sex kiss was with someone you care about rather than someone who turned out to be a bitch right? lmao

Oooh, now you have more experience :wink:

5. MusicIsLife

Thats true. and haha yes thats actually a good way of looking at it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. KnightAssassin

i did the same thing to my friend i liked him and he likes me but we should remain friends but we keep ending up in situations like that and well it just weird now we just made out and it is kinda annoying that this happens and i felt kinda used but he is in the closet and we can't do anything public and he wont really acknowledge me but i know just try to bring it up tel her you are worried about hurting her or getting hurt and that you really can't keep doing anything like this but you are not a slut , i know what you mean i felt the same way for a little while but ehh you know you are the only person who can control what you think

7. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not a slut for that, but I do think she was using you to make herself feel better.

8. Doreibo

Wow seems like you are both going through alot. So your friend is probably very confused too, and lost. Being bi-curious or possibly bi could fuel this confusion and after breaking up with her extremely hastily created engagement, she is definitely going to be in emotional turmoil. You can't blame her for what she has done, but you can't blame yourself either. Things in life tend to just, happen. You can't control it, but it happens. Just take everything with a pinch of salt and accept it, or let it go. Take it easy and remember: Don't worry! Be happy!
    If you want more advice or just want to talk, I'm here for you.

PS: This may seem inappropriate but. . . congratulations on your first same sex kiss. At least it was with some one you know and a friend no less. At least yours wasn't from an over excited Labrador :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: eehehe.