1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friends,friends,im happy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Dec 2, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

hey i dont feel like crap anymore and i got to know myself at kansas somemore.oh yeah im back.:smilewave i had a great time and i feel stronger in my confidednce and what i do.i now now know what was wrong with me.i was afraid of being judged and steped on.i got my confedence back.there these guy who i work with and when ever he gets a chance to be rude to you and embarace you he'll take it he did it but to the wrong person he lowered my selfasteem so bad but i got up.and all i do is try to avoid him bc he knows now i bite back which isnt me.but now im doing great and i thought to myself i need friends that will sharpen each other not bring each other down to see who is beter and to see who wins.:thumbsup: true friends make the world go round in my opinion and i will try to make some gay or straight.speaking of friends still no luck geting gay friends since iv been busy but soon.:lol: i no longer have depression and it is bc of me.its all in the mind i heard which believe stronger now.:eusa_danc

2. lurvcurvs

i dont know you, but i'm happy for you! make sure you get good friends that love you no matter what and actually care about you.

:slight_smile: