1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ideas,starting club what you think

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Dec 2, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

:eusa_clapwhat do you think.well i dont have alot of friend and like no gay friends.but i was thinking maybe i can go to a web site were i can post bulitin talking about haveing a closeted meeting of friends who want to meet other closeted friends in my area that way people having a lonly sad time can come meet friends itll be fun and a great idea i think.the meeting could be like somewhere random and discrete but not dangerous.like a park or a cafe or something like that.well maybe a picnic i since im the one who will start it ,i think i will need to provide snacks and drinks.what do you guys think,sugestions or comments are welcomed.:eusa_clapi think itll be fun.maybe the start of a big organization:icon_bigg unless something like this already exists.what you think:icon_wink

#1 fabu2113, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  2. Jim1454

I'd say something like that already might exist. There would be an PFLAG group in your area (hopefully) where you could go and meet other gay and gay friendly people. I'd look into that if I were you.

3. olides84

I applaud you on your initiative. :thumbsup: I also try to create events to get people involved and give them things to do and an opportunity to connect. But I do that through an organization that I'm involved in. Similarly, I think for you it'd be easiest if you leverage some current gay support organization in your city, like Jim said. Using them, you could participate in things they've already set up, as well as help create your own meetings, events, etc. Good luck!

4. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

can i get more info how do i search and what is a pflag(i know im helpless):confused::icon_wink