1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody find me a woman, stat

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MissNomer, Dec 3, 2009.

1. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Is it just me or do these long winter nights (for those of us in this hemishpere) and witch-tit temperatures make you crave companionship more than any other season? I'm sat here in front of my fireplace, and the attention my cat is giving my hair is just not doing it for me. I long for cozy snuggles and window fogging sexy-time. Also, all of the swoony couples I see wandering around wrapped up in each other for warmth have no idea how close I am to judo chopping them. Jerks. :tantrum:

2. RaeofLite

############. Seriously. Try. it. You might suprrise yourself. :slight_smile:

(And it actually allows the F seeking F rather than ######## that doesn't) aaand it's free and Canadian based I believe.

3. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

lol. I think I'm of the mentality that I'm okay with being needy and desperate, so long as I'm not actively so.

But, then, intertube dating isn't what it once was. At least that's what I've learned from "You've Got Mail"

4. Chad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I... feel... your... pain...

5. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

We could probably plead seasonal insanity if it comes down to it and we have to pound on the occasional lovebirds here and there.

6. Just Adam

i get this too im sat here at night and i jsut want to be cuddles held and comforted....love seems so alien from here.

7. Emberstone

*buys Kayla a body pillow*

Doesnt Vancouver have a good gay scene? or am I thinking of toronto?

8. Jim1454

I'm not sure about Vancouver, but Toronto has an awesome gay scene.

If you're looking to meet people, you need to get out and meet people. Where to do that is the problem. LGBT social groups or hiking clubs or that kind of thing. Going to things that are LGBT specifically is ideal - so you then don't have to figure out whether the people there are gay or not.

On line ads can be effective too - even if just to make friends. It worked for me.

I agree with you though... I like having someone to come home to. I don't have a fire place though to cuddle up in front of though. :icon_wink

9. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Vancouver has a wonderful gay scene. I don't live there anymore.

10. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

You can borrow mine. It's awwwwwwesome. All the more reason to want to share :slight_smile:

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, it's summer here, and seeing happy couples horsing around at the beach and stuff makes me crave a girlfriend just as much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Greggers

Vancouver? Pfft. Its ALL about the Maple Ridge! *cough* wait, no, thats the polyamory scene...(not kidding on that one)...

And i have a woman to cuddle next to the fireplace with this year <3 She is sooo cute and his a giant rack. Too bad im super gay and not interested in that at ALL x-x Figures.

*looks for a man to replace her with...*

13. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Touche' Maddy. Well played.

14. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Greggers...hook me up

15. Greggers

Sadly, she does not swing that way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Trust me, ive tried to push my homosexual agenda on her to the point she starts munching on the carpet, but alas she loves men *almost* as much as i do, so im afraid not even getting her a plaid shirt can help at this point...

16. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Those damn heteros are infecting all of our hot chicks with their disorder. Something must be done.

17. GoBabyGoGo

i feel you (*hug*)

18. friendlyboy

friendlyboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ugh I know I know....all these lovers on the street just makes you GRRRRRRR!!!! :***:
    I snuggle with pillows and plush bears and pretend it's my hot crush....hey dont laugh yeah I'm pathetic so what?! Lol! :lol::smilewave

19. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    *raises hand* Can I join in on the angsty relationship longing?

'Cause I definitely know how you guys feel. Unfortunately I'm still a year and a month away from being old enough for dating sites, and the gay scene here in rural Georgia is virtually nonexistant, so I doubt all this self-pity will get me anywhere.

But it IS nice to know I'm not the only one, haha.

20. Aoifeee

I second that, it's always winter time that makes you feel the loneliest!.... It doesn't help my hatred of mankind and overall cynicism :lol: