1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think about my situation?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by calstad, Dec 5, 2009.

1. calstad

I'v known this guy for aprox 3 years now and I call him my best friend. Now I have a few people I call best friend and they are like family to me but this one is different somehow. We've never had any sexual thing between us but I think I'v been becoming attracted to him and hes the only one who can make me feel so great one moment and then other times I really hate him. Has anyone ever felt that way about someone? If so what did that person mean to you? or how did your relationship end up?

2. Jim1454

Is this the one guy that you're out to? If not, perhaps you need to let them know what's really going on in your life. Sometimes having this secret that you keep from people can drive a wedge between you - without you really recognizing it. Perhaps that's what is happening here.

The best thing for any relationship is to be honest. If there are specific things that he does to make you 'hate him' then you should tell him.

3. Just Adam

oh yea i get this hate him want to hit the shit out of him....but...love him...oh weird life.

4. calstad

actually no I never came out to him, he has asked me before but I said no, cause I was still going through the self identity issue. so I think he has an idea, he wouldnt be surprised if I did tell him.

there IS sort of a tension between us because of me keeping this from him and the tension really only exists between me and him, not me and my other friends. I think its because I might have certain feelings for him that I dont have for the others.

I just need to gather up the courage to tell him.

5. Zach

I've been in sort of the same situation that your going through, I had a VERY good long time friend just out of the blue ask me point blank if I was Gay. I was so tempted to just say "no", but I just looked down at the floor, and told him, yes. He was cool with it, and he's still my best friend.