1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meaning

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by who am I, Aug 18, 2007.

1. who am I

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know I like women, well I fancy them but i dont feel the need to have sex with a woman.

I dont fancy men but i want to have sex with them.

I came out too early saying I were a Lesbian.

I have not been out with either sex.

I dont know what to do need some advice.

:eusa_doh: :tears: :help: :icon_redf :confused:

2. 24601

It's a complex issue and one that I'm still discovering for myself. Different urges, different feelings, it's really hard to figure out your own sexuality.

It's not always a black and white deal. In fact, it very rarely is. It doesn't have to fit into a set definition. You could be a bi-curious lesbian. You could be bisexual. You could feel more emotionally attached to women, and more sexually attached to men.

I'm going through a similar ordeal at the moment, and have been for some time now. For me, I've been letting my mind overthink and run rampant, instead of coolly analyzing just what's happening. I would suggest not to fall into this trap. Let things happen and evolve naturally.

3. SpikySpice

It seems to me that the real clue to your orientation lies in your romantic feelings rather than in your sexual feelings. If you are really lesbian, you are able to fall in love with a woman, not just enjoy physical feelins with her

teh same if you are straigth or lesbian

soemtimes your mind can trick you too, like when you interact with a girl, suddenly you hvae feeling for her, and you assume that you are lesbian, but next day you interact with a guy, and you have feeling for him, and then your mind say , no, I'm not lesbian, or I'm straight or bisexual

So the point is , your fantasy, our fanasy never correct, never tell us our true oriebtations