1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't make up my mind!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by musicXowl, Dec 9, 2009.

1. musicXowl

Hello everyone, I'm stuck in a sort of undecisive state, and I would love some suggestions or advice. Although it is a sort of cliche situation.

I like this girl, and she likes me ( well she did but I'm not 100% sure if she still does, but most likely does). We've hung out a couple of times/"hooked up" and everytime we do its like we have nothing to say to eachother and its kind of awkward. But, for some reason i still like her even though we don't really relate to eachother. I feel like we wouldnt be very good for eachother, but then we could be. And I keep going back and forth with the pros and cons, but i don't know what the pros or cons are. I'm just really confused. I have been meaning to ask her out, or at least out on a date, but I can't bring myself to do it even though i want to.
    so should i just suck it up and give it a try? or just forget about it?
    I JUST DON'T KNOW!

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Give it a shot, ask her on a date. Only then will you be able to decide whether or not you'll be good for each other. What have you got to lose? Who knows, things may work out perfectly, and if they don't then you at least won't be left wondering "what if".

3. musicXowl

I think I will give it a try.

Thanks!

4. x2x2x2x2y2

yeah go for it. you will never know if you dont! =) goodluck!

5. Jamieftm

Go for it. Its better to try than to sit there and do nothing. Take a stand and do whats right, or in this case, do what makes you happy. If it doesn't work out, you can still have her as a friend. I hope it all works out for ya. Ive been in a similar situation only with the part of her being sent to a "special" hospital for her anger. Anyway, good luck with your girl =3