1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Weazel, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Weazel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wow its been a long time since i've been on here...

My life is crazy now, this past spring i lost my step mother to breast cancer, and that lead to me moving in with my dad, who i am not out to. I moved in because i wanted to and because i knew he would need me to be there for him. My dad took a week vacation a few weeks after the funeral, to get away from all the people and just to collect himself.

During that week, I invited this guy over -this guy and i had previous relations the summer before just once, and only 3rd base- so we watched a movie... well started to watch one, and then that was the night i truly lost my virginity. We then kept in contact and then about 3 or 4 times over the summer we went for car rides and things happened. Then one week just before school started he texted me and told me that he and i could only be freinds, and that we shouldn't text as often, so the texting slowly went to nothing, but then i gave in because i wanted just to check on him to see what he was doing, and we had a long conversation and then he said something like meeting up again.

Also just a few weeks ago, on the day after thanks giving my step grandfather passed away due to a heart atack. And now this week i learned that a good family freind has only weeks to live because of Melanoma cancer.

Over the summer i came out to three really close freinds, and they were all cool with it. My life is messed up a bit, but i do have a good mother, freinds, and hopefully my dad once i tell him.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. I'm sorry to hear you've had to suffer so much loss. (*hug*)

It's good to see you seem optimistic though. Best of luck with telling your dad. :slight_smile:

3. Starshine16

Sounds like you have had a rough time of it lately.I am sorry to hear about all of that.

4. adam88

This whole past year has been tough to many people I know, myself included. Maybe the alignment of the stars or something...

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I am sorry for your loss. (*hug*)

Work on the things on which you can work on. It seems that you are trying to bring the pieces together again. If you need help or support, remember hat we are always here, ready to listen and to help.

6. Weazel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks guys, just i have to take one baby step at a time on this long road of life

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Taking one step at a time is a good approach. Never be afraid or ashamed to ask for help/support if you need to in taking these steps. I hope all goes well for you.