1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

odd feeling

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gemerency, Dec 13, 2009.

1. gemerency

>.> so i met the guy online and he's bloody awsome. We kinda dated over the internet for a month or two until just recently i lessened how often we talk because i know lowng distance relationships don't work and we'll just end up with broken hearts.

So now i think about him every so often and i get this feeling in my chest thats like guilt and longing and it's really bugging me. i don't know what to do, should i try and make up with him again or not? :help:

2. shorty

Why don't you let him know that you went cold because of your fear that the long distance relationship won't work, and just stay in touch as good friends? Just talking occasionly would be better than losing each other completely.

3. TroubledRyan

yes...actualy I do that alot to...that is exactly like me,but I do not end it,because that feeling you have now,I jsut tone it down,I still love talking online,so ya,I think you should get back with him,even if you are dating online,talk :slight_smile: