1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

going to mejico lol

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Dec 13, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

hey im going to mexico on the 16th and staying there a week or more.the only thing that i hate about this is the road trip:icon_sad: 24 hour drive no stop just for food and 30 min rest for sleep.but im excited and scared.why bc the road trip could be dangerous:eek:.im spending christmas there its going to be fun.(!)but lonely hope i can make friends which i dought it.sigh i wish i had a gay friend to go with.:icon_sad: yeah christmas over there is way different than here. yep non stop driving looking at deserts for hours my type of fun.im problably going to listen to music all the way:confused:. or read.anyways what else should i take or what are you guys opinion on what to do on the way bc im thinking ill go crazy of boardum:eusa_doh: last time i did. we were driving and i had nothing to listen to, bad idea my brain started to fell with thoughts and i got deppressed thats when i had my first panic attack.i heard people got car sick thats not me never got car sick.any ways ill miss you all that gave me tips and support on all my threads thank you all.wish me luck.

2. RaeofLite

Good luck. Have fun and... don't get swine flu. :lol: :slight_smile:

3. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

i wont. ill drop kick the people that will try.in fact ill drop kick the swine flu and all the pigs:roflmao: thanks(*hug*)

4. waketelaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Awesome dude hey what part are you going to cause i'm going to see family in mexico to you should bring alot of crafty stuff to do along the way

5. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

aguascalientes oh and im back oh yeah it was fun i liked the weather too:icon_wink