1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not expected

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jjboy, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Jjboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright so basically, I was resting after school and my best girl friend texts me and it says "Go on AIM, I need to tell you something important". I said alright. I get on and she says, "here goes nothing, Justin, I like you, a lot, if you don't like me back please don't let it effect our friendship". I told her to give me sometime to think about this, because I am still just getting over my crush not being gay. Now I have so much to think about and I also asked her how she felt every time i'd talk about about my crush and she responded with "It hurt as much as him talking to you about a girl he likes". So that kind of concerned me that she actually really likes me and I sort of have an interest in her. I like a boy that I don't know yet is gay/bi/curious, and on the other hand I have a girl that I have the best friendship with that likes me and finds me being bisexual, cute. WHAT DO I DO? I am so confused now!

2. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Only you can decide what is to be done.

Do you see yourself being able to date the girl? Are you willing to risk missing out on something with the girl in the hopes your crush likes you, too? Are you willing to have neither if all fails?

3. TroubledRyan

Ya,even if you go out with her,and it ends up going bad(im sure you already know this)but even if you stay friends,it always feels like there is a wall there afterwards

4. mmilam75

As has been said, you have to decide whether the potential for a relationship there is worth the potential loss of a friendship if things don't work out. As someone else said, what do you feel like will happen if neither relationship develops into something that you hope for? This isn't to say that this will happen, but it's a question you should ask yourself and a possibility that should, at the very least, be considered.