1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what if

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by who am I, Aug 19, 2007.

1. who am I

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    what happens if i say that im no longer a lesbian but possible could be bi.

i really care for this guy who i go swimming with he has just recently returned after a year and a good few months. Before the guy left we kind of had a relationship but their was no sex involved we would meet once a week at swimming and we would chat and then he would start to touch me and i would really freak about cause i never really expected it, plus im not a really touchy feely kind of person.

Since he has been back he has made me question my sexuality

im not sure whether i want to be friends or more or be a lesbian or bi

need some advice plz :help:

2. hideinyourshel

It doesn't matter what you call yourself - if you feel comfortable in a relationship with him, go for it! If not, just be friends. Also not everyone is solely homosexual, heterosexual, or bisexual: it is like a scale (so you could be mostly lesbian, but with some straight feelings - google Kinsey Scale for more info or see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale )

3. SpikySpice

Right, the Kinsey Scale is mostly accurate, or I always describe me as percent, not word, like 95% gay etc

Anyway, if you feel taht you are lesbian and want to come out, do so, because if you lie to him, the friendship will go even uglier than telling him the truth now, before he even love you more

If you feel you can work this out, ask him more time, (if you sure you are bi), like you sai dyou are not a touchy person, so you maybe bi, but dont like a guy to touch you in public perhaps

But friendship is most important of all, and being honest too

4. CrimsonThunder

Just doing it with him to see if you like it could hurt his feelings if you don't like it and want to stop half way, but its really the only way to find out isnt it?