1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isn't it Crazy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Dare2bProud

I was talking to a friend today who is directing a show this summer in Indy and he was going to utilize me as his stage manager, however, I'm going on tour and leaving the city. He told me that they delayed the process of his application because my name was written on his proposal and they heard about my walking out on a show this past summer. Some people just don't let things go or get the entire story before passing judgement. I'm not upset, of course, I'm leaving the city and will probably never come back here, maybe to visit. Its also ironic though that all these people are chasing after volunteerism and being pillars of the community, trying to knock me down when I acquired a job in which I am getting paid for theatre. If I really have that bad of reputation or professional etiquette how did I get this job and those who have been bashing me are still here? Not to blow my own horn or anything, I'm just saying. Its just crazy. :eusa_doh:

2. RaeofLite

Well you haven't really disclosed the full story. There's probably a larger story, but that does sound odd..