1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Great Comeback

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Friend, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Friend

Friend Guest

This might be a long one, guys.

I came out EARLY. Eight grade, I think.

Nobody at all in my school was a homosexual. No one to talk to.

Ninth grade. New school. Stupidest thing I could do was sign up for choir. I never sang before. I suppose I did it to 'up my singing skills' because I really want to be an actor.

Enter George.

What. A. Flamer.

I was instantly attracted. Now that I think of it, it was for all the wrong reasons. I guess I wanted to be his friend so bad... Or his boyfriend. Now I realize my foolishness.

Well, let's just say my infatuation... Peaked. That is, I found out through a friend his phone number, used google to find his address, called him a LOT (never asked how I got his number) and talked to him a lot in school. Tried to... fit in. Then I asked him to the last dance, stupidly, and he politely stated he was going to a different school's dance.

I told him personal things that I didn't even tell my closest friends, like my ER stay for attempted you-know-what.

Half the time he talked to me, I was a complete jerk. Dunno why.

Euch. "What a little creep!" you might be thinking. Yup. CREEPY.

Well, school starts in a coupla days. Tenth grade. Yippee. Unfortunately, I signed up for "Intro Theatre" and I'm guessing there might be a chance we may have the same class. If so, is there anything I can do to reverse his first impression of me? I'm actually a pretty fun person. I don't want to befriend him or anything, I just don't want a restraining order.

2. Vixy

Vixy Guest

stop talking to him. and if he tries talking to you, then just tell him to fuck off. thats what i'd do.

3. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

horrible advice.
    i would say dont talk to him,
    but when he talks to u just be like oh hey i havent talked to u in a while.

4. Friend

Friend Guest

Thanks

I just hope i can read the replies before i go home

i don't have a computer at home

Thanks a lot for the input

5. CrimsonThunder

When you talk to him just try to stay calm and don't get all nervous (is that what is happening?)

6. Jim1454

LOL! I wouldn't sweat it. If you play it cool, there will be no need for restraining orders. Ask him how his summer was, and leave it at that. I'm sure it will be fine!