1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blowjob @ 17?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andytx1, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I'm almost 17, I really don't want to have random sex but I want to experience a BJ from a guy :dry: Is this weird ? Should I do it with some random or wait?

2. Complete Mess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Tbh you should wait because you don't want to let a random guy give you a Bj and then go off and tell everyone about it. You should really be with someone before you do anything sexual because you should feel comfortable around them and trust them enough.

3. fallendream

not just this but for two other reasons.
    STD's and STI's are more likely to be transmitted through random sex.

and you really dont know where this randoms been :wink:

4. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^ What he said, and also that herpes is for life.

5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Blowjobs aren't that great. Your not missing out on anything, so I say you might as well just wait. I wouldn't do it with some random person. And as said above, you can get STDs and stuff. Though, the odds are low.

Oh, and the people who would give you random blowjobs are, well, from what I've heard, probably fat old ugly guys (no offense to you old people), well, most likely. Maybe you are attracted to that type of guy but most people aren't so I'm just gonna throw that out there.

6. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No I don't like fat old ugly guys .. what about with someone you talked to for a week or two?

7. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not really random, then... well kinda.... but its not like ur going to a gloryhole or wherever gay guys go to get random blowjobs.

8. TroubledRyan

lmao...ya,there are much better then blowjob :wink:

but ya,make sure its someone you feel comfterble with,and even if you only knew them for a few weeks,if you are comfterble,and they are as well,go for it!

9. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No offense, Ryan, but you are 16. Can people be 16 and mature enough for some sexual fun? Yes, I knew some. 17? Yeah.

But, in general, you're playing with fire. Be careful! A few weeks of talking is...I really don't know, because I honestly haven't been there myself. But I've seen alot of relationships go south for far less than sex, and those situations that involved sex and went sour saw those involved very sorry afterward. Almost always the situation and broken hearts could have been avoided had sex been left out of the equation for a month or so.

Cases in Point:

The bad:

-The new kid managed to seduce and bed three of my closest girlfriends in a span of four weeks, each time telling them exactly what they wanted to hear (read: lied) and pitting them against each other in the process. I also get the feeling he managed to get a BJ or two instead of at least being a gentleman and getting the lady off (not that he could have, dude's a sociopath).

-One of my gaming friends stayed in an abusive, mind-gaming relationship for a year because of the sex. She cheated on him, played games to keep him from friends, and demanded sex even though he doesn't enjoy it and because she knew he couldn't resist.

-A sex-loving friend found himself a girl more obsessed with pleasure than him, and for a year they dated despite the cheating, disappearances, and heavy drug use. Because she was a reliable source of sex. Even though he is a bit of a man-whore when it comes to "relationship = sex," he was still visibly heart broken at her actions.

-Another guy who almost always jumps into sex about a week in has had about a dozen girlfriends. Every relationship ended in disaster within a month because it was about the sex.

The Good:

-One couple decided to wait 6 months before trying anything. They made it, still loved each other, and had great sex until about a month before graduation. They then broke up, and as far as I can tell, didn't get all screwed up over it (they are still friends).

Notice I only have one good one...I am not saying you need wait that long. It is my belief that people who care enough to ask are capable of knowing themselves when they are ready to have sex; it means you are thinking. But I think you should try to connect on an emotional level some more before connecting on a physical one.

10. Schu

ok.

1. Blowjobs are fantastic. I don't know who's been giving you bad blowjobs to make you think they're nothing to miss out on, but they really are something worth experiencing.

2. Dunno why you'd bring random old guys into the conversation. Seriously, if old people and blowjobs is a natural mental association to you, that's fine for you, but it isn't something that's common.

Aztec:

There's nothing wrong with desiring sexual acts at any age. However, I would advise against having your first oral sex from a random. Firsts are pretty special, and without meaning to, you may feel more of a connection than you anticipate, and if that is with a random that has no more interest in you than your cock, this may really fuck you over.

And yeah, the STDs and blah blah blah, others have said this better than me.

11. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I'm not really gay. I want to marry a girl and have kids (in future)
    I just want to try things with guys because I'm curious but I don't plan on loving any guy.
    So? I'm confused now

12. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. I've had a few blowjobs from different guys... 4 to be exact... I think. Ya, they feel good, but no they are not anything special in my opinion. Maybe they weren't good at blowing. Oh well who cares.

2. I'm saying if he's looking to find a completely random stranger, from hookup sites/places I've seen before, older men are the most willing and looking for younger guys. At least 75% of the people who hit on me on this one site were older men. (I deleted my account don't worry) So I'm just saying. But, I guess he could find a random hookup with some guy, but whatever I don't need to defend myself.

13. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Experimentation is normal. Thing is, you're getting into a ball park that could potentially be infectious in terms of sexually transmitted disease. If you are going to fool around with someone, I suggest you do realize that there is always the possiblity of an STD even if oral sex doesn't contain a massive risk of contraction.

14. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Is there a way to test? O_O I really don't want any STD.
    Also, I really don't want to fool around like a complete random.
    Are there certain things I should find out about someone before I play with them?

15. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's leave the subject of how good a blow job is alone. There are numerous threads from last month about it.

I am not trying to mess with you, Aztec. But that is a sentence that could have been plucked right out of my head when I was 17; I made a deal with myself that it was okay to experiment as long as I still ended up with a woman and kids. Not that I did experiment, but I wanted to.

That does not mean you are gay, it means you are confused. And that's okay. It is okay to be confused, I am pretty sure that is why EC is here, because it is confusing. I don't want to be a killjoy, but let me lay out a few scenarios:

1) You are bi to some persuasion, and have some sorta-random sex with some guy and end up having feelings for him. After all, emotional attraction is related to sexual attraction. He does not reciprocate, as per the "curiosity" agreement, and you feel used and unfulfilled, your first time haunts you.

2) You are gay and don't know it yet, and have some sorta-random sex with some guy. He does not reciprocate, as per the "curiosity" agreement. Now that you know you are in fact emotionally and sexually attracted to men, you find that your first time was nothing special and meant nothing. Worse, you planned it that way. You feel used and unfulfilled, possibly guilty, your first time haunts you.

3) You are basically straight, but curious, and have some sorta-random sex with some guy. Maybe nothing bad happens. Maybe the other guy is more serious than you, or becomes more serious than you were for the reasons described in 1) and 2), and now you are the user.

Now, those situations are on both sides, so one of the few ways this doesn't end up at least weird afterward is if both of you are in scenario 3, in which case you are both having some fun and experimenting.

The other bad combinations result in someone being the jackass and someone being hurt. Note that there are favorable combinations, such as you are basically straight and he is gay, but the experimentation doesn't lead to weirdness for him and everything is okay...however, those scenarios are asking quite alot of human nature.

That is why people are arguing for some restraint and emotional exploration, because there are few ways this goes perfectly well if you are trying to figure yourself out. Has that ever stopped a 17 year old? No. But it is better incentive than most advice.

16. Schu

There should be STD clinics in every major city that are anonymous, free and helpful. You could ask someone to go there, get themselves checked out, and most importantly, to show you the results.

Austin: no, you don't have to defend yourself, I'm not even attacking you. I just think it was sorta odd to bring old people into this discussion specifically.

About whether or not oral sex is good or not, let's just say it's personal taste, that some people find it about the most amazing thing in existence, and some don't enjoy it much, and that if Aztec wants to find out on his own, good for him, ok?

That said, I've been given oral by 2 guys and somewhere over 10 girls, and two of the girls were terrible at it, but the rest were great (and a few were simply mind-blankingly ecstatic). One thing I know is that uncircumcised guys enjoy oral sex less, and I'm circumcised, so is that a possible explanation?

17. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh well, about your points does having sex just once really develop feelings for the guy? I always thought it would feel some what different but nothing else. Also what if the guy is gay (confirmed) and I'm only curious. Would that work?

18. Schu

Well, everyone's different, so who knows.

All that I know is that the first person I had sex with I felt much more for her than I anticipated because it was just a casual thing, which caused some problems for me.

19. TroubledRyan

wow...I just realized how right you guys are...that after the one is gone...it feels so empty....all well,this si your support forum....do what you feel is best :slight_smile:

20. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So it's fine right? ... just get to know the person more ... ?