1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sloppy kisser???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ADTR fan, Dec 24, 2009.

1. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

hey guys, so i have a question for you:

how do you tell someone they are a sloppy kisser? My current boyfriend (love him but..) is the worst! he practically leaves a ring of spit around my mouth... ew. so how should i tell him this?

2. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I would just come out and say it (nicely and gently, of course)...that's what my boyfriend did. He told me what I was doing and asked if I could work on it. I also told him later because he started to get sloppy and he said he'd work on it. I figure the point of kissing is for mutual enjoyment, so I'm glad he talked to me when he wasn't enjoying it.

Also, I would phrase it more like "I don't really enjoy it when you do X." As opposed to "You're sloppy and I don't like it."

3. Lucy

haha, this totally caught my attention xD
    my boyfriend has..."sloppy" kissing tendencies as well...(i totally relate to the "ring of spit" thing... D: )

i confronted him about it a few months back, and it turned out he has overactive salivary glands, which is something to be quite embarrassed about, I'd say. So yes, tell him, but don't have a "yuck" way of bringing it up. be sensitive :slight_smile: I wouldn't think he's doing it on purpose.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That sounds hot

5. Stuie

Talk about it and practise more. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    That's what I did with my boyfriend after our massively teeth bumping session. That felt gross. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. flymetothemoon

Definitely talk to him. Sometimes it is hard for them to change if they have been doing it the same way for a while, though, so understand it may sometimes still happen even if you let him know and he tries to change his ways so that you can enjoy kissing more.