1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused, or venting I'm not sure??????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Justindee13

I would love to start dating, but i cant seem to find a guy and its just angers me. I go to sleep and dream about having a guy with me laying there, so romantic. Don't say im young i know im 15 almost 16 Hopefully when i can i drive i can experencer new things.

This mvoes me onto my next point about being so self conscience about my wieght, and stuff, i hate beign fat, and for 2010 hopefully i will loose the weight, i really hate meeting somone and them saying hell no becuase of my weight, and then there is my acney, well thats solved im taking accutane, or something like that or spelled like that. But yeah i hate wearing a 2XL and hate going shopping and them not have my jeans size, im really tring to watch what i eat and work out but i havent seena result, ok nvm i havent really been tring but i will start.

My famliy ahhh, ok so my brother doesnt know im gay least i dont think he does. But how do i tell him? He always makes these comments about girls and myself, and its just aghhh im not sure how to tell him becuase he makes death threats about if i was gay he would kick my ass, and its just like should i send him a txt or tell him in person, i dont even know. Im surprised my dad hasnt told him, w/e. Then my mom always make similiar comments about marriage and living with my wife and kids, and im dead serious next time she says something about it im going to yell at her im gay and not changing anytime soon.

Then there is my family or other people. They think they know everything about my high school, oh the kids are mean and they dont do shit. see here, i know most of my teachers pretty well, i talk to the princepal otfen and the dean/athetic director, im very invovled with my school i even go to the school board meetings, and soon ill be the student rep for it. Then i here all thsi shit and i start to yella t them you full of it you dont go there yada yada yada, and they get all mad at me, and its like ell fuck off its becuase of them that my school has such a bad rep, when actually its just like any other high school.

I hope i havent gone to long into things, Please help in any subject or all thanks for reading.

I just feel so alone, the only people i talk to is my cousin who is almost twice my age and this guy i met online who i have been chattin with for about a month or 2. W/e hes kool. But yeah so help or give adive or just comment, or w/e
    :bang:

2. bkwrm175

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a lot of advice to pass on to you, but I hope you know that you're not alone in your struggles...many people here have faced similar situations, and understand the pain you feel. I certainly understand the feeling of being alone, and wanting someone beside you.

I hope that 2010 is a good year for you :slight_smile:. I also hope that you've found a good community at EC...I've only been around here for a little while and I love it :slight_smile:

Good Luck!

3. Rygirl

I can say to you that concerning your mother, don't yell at her you're gay, don't use your sexuality as a tool against her, just sit her down and tell her in a civil way, maybe even start with all of her comments about marriage and a family. From what you've said I gather that your father knows that you're gay, maybe you two could sit your mother and brother down and tell them together. I know it always feels easier when you have someone close to you to back you up.

4. isabella

IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New York State
    i still am trying to work the whole gay thing with my family the only one that knows is my older sister..........and well my friends at school...............i plan to tell them soon but i dont think that it really matters right now just bc i know that they will be ok with what i have decided to do with my life.......sooner or later they will find out.....but try to give hints now and then...........try to tell them that your girlfriend gave you a ring or something and thats what i did with my older sister and she got the hint right away.....but everyone is different.....my brother thinks i am but i am not going to tell him yes or no bc then he will spoil the moment when i tell my parents and i dont want that to happen..........

5. Connor22

I'm no good on the whole dating thing but I can say one of the best ways to lose weight is walking and listening to your ipod (or whatever). It sucks when you start walking distances but it REALLY works, try it out, and hey, you never know who you'll bump into :grin:

6. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

^This is what I did to lose weight (along with exercising more restraint when eating) and it worked really well for me. Every day I would just go outside and spend like two hours power walking and listening to podcasts and music on my iPod. I literally tore a path into the grass in our backyard...took like 6 months for the grass to finally grow back after I moved to college :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

#6 Kevin42, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
  7. Justindee13

My parents are divorced, i barely see my dad and when i see my brother he alwys makes these comments which piss me off, i barely see him he can kick my ass and he is 30 so. idk