1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

never know what to write here

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by horizon, Sep 18, 2005.

1. horizon

hi, this is my 1st post here, although i have been browsing the forums for a little while now.

Im not one for posting all my stuff and thoughts and things. I am 19 and from the UK and i was wondering if there was some1 i could talk to over an instant messaging programme around my age group.

i just would appreciate some1 to talk to about things, just send me a pm or leave a contact info for aim, msn, yahoo, google talk or any other im programme, i have them all i think :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. nisomer

hey and welcome! you can IM me on AIM @ nisomer anytime you want...ill be happy to chat :slight_smile:

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not in your age group but I'll say "hi" and "welcome!" I'm sure you'll find some cool people to talk to from here.

4. Jordano

I'm a pretty chatty person and have gone through a huge transition this past year so I'd love to talk! I only have MSN messenger though, so hope that doesn't present as a problem. If not, just look in my profile for my email address and add me! :icon_bigg

5. goratrix

I'm online almost all the time, you won't find me on my computer usually though. I'm in GTM-4, and usually am at the computer from 10pm-midnight. Anyway,

YIM: [email protected]
    Jabber: [email protected]

6. horizon

Thanks eveyone, once i have gotten a bit more used to the site and the ppl here i will start to post a bit more