1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonley

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bernard, Aug 21, 2007.

1. bernard

:bang: Im in a relationship and I feel still lonley.....

2. Tom

Tom Guest

Re: .

u with a guy or gal? and ive seen tht with firends b4 only way they sorted it was 2 break up, if they missed em then they knew tht they wanted 2 be with em if not then well there just friends

3. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

yeah i know what u mean.
    maybe u dont know the person enough?

4. how long u been with them how well did u know them b4 u got in the relationship?
    if it wasnt that long id say u need to get to know them more frist,sounds like tou dont know them enough. you shouldnt be lonley. or if u have knowin them for along time and u still feel this way as hard as it maybe u may need to more on and find someone new.
    hope everything gets better for u(*hug*)

5. hideinyourshel

sounds like me! :icon_sad:

I started a thread here on roughly the same topic, which might be helpful (Thought that now I had bf, everything would be OK...)
    joeyconnick's advice in particular was very useful.

just an excerpt, but I think he's probably right to a certain extent! :tears:

PM me if u want to chat about anything! (*hug*)

6. SpikySpice

Saometimes we are in relationships, well, even serious ones, but we still feel lonely, why

Becasue your boy/gurlfriend, dont, or cant make you feeel comfortable, and you feel like you dont want to share them anything, ur feekling or emotion, you cannot feel a connection with them maybe? Or you dont talk to them much.

Some of us sometimes may expect to much, or we ask too much from our partners, I mena like we want them to always care bout us, but they do love us, on their own ways, but we dont realize that and think they dont like us and we feel lonely.

Or when your partners cant make you feel satisfy and happy with your life, or lots and tons of other reasons, like you feel left out , or your own opinion says that your partners dont love/like you

7. hideinyourshel

Please tell us a bit more - I'm not in a great position to give advice, but it is easier to help if we know the details!
    For example, how long has it been going on? If it's a new relationship, you will understandably feel insecure about whether it is strong (I certainly do!)
    I don't want to pry though, so feel free not to listen to me (believe it or not, that happens quite a lot!! :slight_smile: )